Looking for a cheap wedding photographer

The OP should now be happily married.

So, how much did you cost the photos?

I know THE BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER!! I know you said based in Sheffield and Alex is based in Leeds but he is prepared to travel. He traveled all the way to Croatia for my cousins wedding. He is amazing and created a video to present all his photographers so had the images and also a wedding video made up of photo's aswell which told the story of the whole day! http://www.aaweddingphotography.co.uk congratulation and hope you get sorted!

You guys do realise this thread is nearly 10 months old and the OP was getting married in July.............

.................. this July just gone ;)

You guys do realise this thread is nearly 10 months old and the OP was getting married in July.............

.................. this July just gone ;)

Reading posts properly is not something most people bother to do before replying. :rolleyes:

Reading posts properly is not something most people bother to do before replying. :rolleyes:

Very true indeed

Good luck with your venture Sarah, I'm sure people will take you up on your offer. Make sure you get a few more of the shots from your recent weddings onto your site.

On a side note: I'd forgotten about this thread, I still chuckle at the thought of 87.5 hours of editing for a single wedding!

Nick,

That side note, they also stated on thier blog how much they hated Photoshop and bragged about getting it right in camera, so as not to spend hours editing lol

It's a shame this thread lost quite a few pages and some good advice, but that's SF censorship for you.

Peace out to those covering events such as weddings.