What's a good tablet to buy?

Hi I'm thinking of buying a tablet and wondered what's a good one I'm thinking either Samsung galaxy or an IPAD Would be great to hear people's advice and experience I also need one what a lot storage on the tablet thanks.

Ipad's with large storage are expensive, so are most tablets to be honest.

However some tablets do come with a slot for a memory card, you can pickup 64GB for around 30 quid - so it's worth finding a tablet with a slot and just buying a card.

That's good to know thanks I'll keep it in mind when looking.

Or you could pay for a decent amount of cloud storage and buy one with less physical memory.

You can pick up a 64 gb iPad mini for £300

Try looking at the review sites out there as most tablets have their strengths and weaknesses:

http://www.techradar.com/news/mobile-computing/tablets/10-best-tablet-pcs-in-the-world-today-1079603

Unless you buy one for sub-£100, it's very difficult to buy a bad one.

Most people will tend to buy one which matches their phone, be it an iPhone or Android.

Also, pop in to a store, have a look at them all and then shop around to find the best price.

Nexus 7. 7" tablet. Considered industry wide to best all-rounder. Can be bought sub-200 quid.

i(diot)pads are awful.

Carphone Warehouse have the 16GB 2013 Nexus 7 in for £179, at the moment it's pretty much the best Android tablet you can buy.

They did have the 2013 Nexus 7 in for about £120 a couple of months back, but it seems to have vanished from the site, so I assume they were selling all the stock before the 2014 version comes out.

Nexus 7. 7" tablet. Considered industry wide to best all-rounder. Can be bought sub-200 quid.

i(diot)pads are awful.

Nexus 7 is fantastic. Delighted with mine.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Thanks everyone will do some research on deal's.

I would strongly recommend a Hudle Tablet from Tesco.

Absolute bargain around £120

I would strongly recommend a Hudle Tablet from Tesco

I think you'd be the first.... :loopy:

I would strongly recommend a Hudle Tablet from Tesco.

Absolute bargain around £120

I have a Hudl. Bought it for car engine diagnostics. Works for for that but for some resource intensive apps, particularly big games it struggles, occasionally the screen will freeze (a known and common issue)

Given it's specs it should be almost as good as the Nexus 7 but it just falls short in so many areas.