Madine released?

does any body deserve a 2nd chance ??

should the yorkshire ripper be kept alive

should ian huntley be hung

we all have views and option's but at end of the day Gary madine is contracted to the owls regardless what he has done and yes i believe he should have a 2nd chance in life as only young and still learning ,he did not kill anybody ,shoot,stab anybody, so hopefully we can move on from this .

we all have views and option's but at end of the day Gary madine is contracted to the owls regardless what he has done and yes i believe he should have a 2nd chance in life as only young and still learning ,he did not kill anybody ,shoot,stab anybody, so hopefully we can move on from this .

Ask yourself fella if it was you, would you get the sack or anyone else answer YES so why is this prat so different.

---------- Post added 21-02-2014 at 18:29 ----------

Staggering persecution on Madine coming from a supporter of a football club who employed a rapist and gave another chance to Marlon King. Gary Madine is an angel compared to those 2 animals. Behave yourself with the personal attacks.

Stop writing silly posts then, it's simple bud.

I respect spikes/Hotmale/nervy,BPB and anybody else who wants rid of madine opinions,its not the same as mine but at the end of the day its down to the club,and lets be honest they have stuck by him so far and i cant see that changing.[/quote

M.M. has invested heavily and turned the club round, the decision will be his as to whether Madine goes.

He can't possibly be knocked for protecting his investment.

Can't disagree with that either. I don't like it but if mm decides to keep him then we'll just get on with it. We all have our own opinions so not going to knock anyone that doesn't agree with my view on the matter and I don't see why ched has to be brought into it to score points.

---------- Post added 21-02-2014 at 20:27 ----------

so youre giving him a life sentence then, glad youre not a judge he would have been hanged from the nearest tree .

No ones said he should never play again, just not for Wednesday so hardly a life sentence

Originally Posted by Gazza58 View Post

I respect spikes/Hotmale/nervy,BPB and anybody else who wants rid of madine opinions,its not the same as mine but at the end of the day its down to the club,and lets be honest they have stuck by him so far and i cant see that changing.[/quote

M.M. has invested heavily and turned the club round, the decision will be his as to whether Madine goes.

He can't possibly be knocked for protecting his investment.

agree with gazza

as i said owls have nearly 1 million in madine hence why was not sacked/released

thats why he's not average joe like me and you and would have been sacked

but hay he's still an owl and give him the 2nd life

Staggering persecution on Madine coming from a supporter of a football club who employed a rapist and gave another chance to Marlon King. Gary Madine is an angel compared to those 2 animals. Behave yourself with the personal attacks.

It would be great if you could sign in and use this name to talk about football. No actual football posts from you this year pal, you should try going to a match or two.

---------- Post added 22-02-2014 at 01:22 ----------

look at morgan and what he did on the pitch but that thug is a hero at the lane, the blades fans have selective memories

---------- Post added 21-02-2014 at 09:25 ----------

im not saying you wouldnt loose your job but would your employers have paid a million for you to work for them in the first place ?

Need to get your facts straight on Morgan pal.

As of a million, are you saying SWFC paid a million for Madine?

---------- Post added 22-02-2014 at 01:26 ----------

does any body deserve a 2nd chance ?? yes

should the yorkshire ripper be kept alive No

should ian huntley be hung yes

Those are quite simple to answer really :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 22-02-2014 at 01:28 ----------

so youre giving him a life sentence then, glad youre not a judge he would have been hanged from the nearest tree .

How can he be giving him a life sentence when he got out after 4 months?

They should keep him of course, he is a valuable asset,

He committed crimes that he has paid the penance for, he has the same rights as a plumber or joiner that has come out of jail.

He should however, apologise to the fans and the club for letting them down.

Yes "crimes" plural, being the correct word. If Wednesday, or any other club for that matter are considering playing him, they should insist that he regularly attends some sort of behaviour therapy, and a percentage of his wage goes to helping those affected by violence.

If I'd got good money tied up in Madine (Where's the £1m figure coming from?) I'd do my best to get some mug to take him off my hands for as much dosh as possible.

I wouldn't be buying him a drink or cleaning his boots.

Like someone said, it's MM's decision. I just hope he agrees with me.

It would be great if you could sign in and use this name to talk about football. No actual football posts from you this year pal, you should try going to a match or two.

read the posts im on about him playing for the owls , how quick would it all be forgotten if he started banging the goals in :confused:

read the posts im on about him playing for the owls , how quick would it all be forgotten if he started banging the goals in :confused:

I'm not sure that the guy with the shattered jaw is likely to forget anytime soon.

didnt morgan smash his arm into hulmes head nearly ending his career ? correct me if im wrong , and the owls reportedly paid cloes to a million for him again correct me if im wrong :huh:

didnt morgan smash his arm into hulmes head nearly ending his career ? correct me if im wrong , and the owls reportedly paid cloes to a million for him again correct me if im wrong :huh:

Hulme had had a bad injury to the head in a previous game, he probably shouldn't have been on the pitch against us. Like I have said time and time again, watch any decent boxing match, or MMA fight and you will see people get punched, kicked and kneed to the head and no serious damage.

I think you paid 300,000 for Madine with add-ons, taking it up to a possible 500,000 that figure sticks in my head. but someone from SWFC can correct that no doubt.

It wasn't far off I think, around 900k but not sure how much up front and add ons. Morgan is a completely different situation to madine, only Morgan knows if that was intentional but at least it was in a game environment