Madine released?

Nobody can argue that he didnt act like an idiot,young ,too much money,think they are above the law etc. But he has paid the price and deserves another chance,if he hasnt learned his lesson,then he is a complete fool and we need to get shut,but surely he must deserve a second chance.Thats my opinion and you and anybody else are perfectly entitled to theres but im interested to know why you would get shut now.:)

If I had done what he had I wouldn't be walking straight back into my job, I'd of been sacked as soon as they could. He was on his second chance already, he was sent down for a previous assault conviction wasn't he and not completing his community service. Ok that may of been before he signed for us so maybe abit harsh but he isn't the kind of person I'd want my kids looking up to, thankfully they aren't bothered about football at the moment.

I'm not saying he should never play again but it shouldn't be for us, same goes for ched.

Maybe they should get him out on the pitch before a home game and make an apology to the fans

Edited by NERVY-OWL

I know pal, by the way, did you want your Dot Cotton photo album back? :hihi:

Yes when you've done with it, but pleeeassse clean it this time:hihi::hihi:

---------- Post added 20-02-2014 at 23:16 ----------

There are a number of good owls on here fella, and I include you in that number

See here people, I got called 'fella'...that means i'm all grown up and responserible and stuff!!!

Pete, take it easy and keep smiling my friend, good to hear fom you.

UTO eh??:D

One had a broken nose, and the other broken jaw & fractured cheekbone, jog on you idiot hardly a clip as you so eloquently put it. Plus he's only served 4 months should have done at least 9, he should be sacked most would be sacked from their place of work.

Staggering persecution on Madine coming from a supporter of a football club who employed a rapist and gave another chance to Marlon King. Gary Madine is an angel compared to those 2 animals. Behave yourself with the personal attacks.

Don't like thugs but if we did give him another pop he gets us 20 goals then so be.

look at morgan and what he did on the pitch but that thug is a hero at the lane, the blades fans have selective memories

---------- Post added 21-02-2014 at 09:25 ----------

If I had done what he had I wouldn't be walking straight back into my job, I'd of been sacked as soon as they could. He was on his second chance already, he was sent down for a previous assault conviction wasn't he and not completing his community service. Ok that may of been before he signed for us so maybe abit harsh but he isn't the kind of person I'd want my kids looking up to, thankfully they aren't bothered about football at the moment.

I'm not saying he should never play again but it shouldn't be for us, same goes for ched.

Maybe they should get him out on the pitch before a home game and make an apology to the fans

im not saying you wouldnt loose your job but would your employers have paid a million for you to work for them in the first place ?

Staggering persecution on Madine coming from a supporter of a football club who employed a rapist and gave another chance to Marlon King. Gary Madine is an angel compared to those 2 animals. Behave yourself with the personal attacks.
united didn't employ a rapist, they employed a footballer who THEN raped somebody, he was then promptly sacked by united. king on the other hand was a signing that was a huge mistake by the club and no fans wanted him there. he left shortly after. I do think though that players should be given the same second chance that you or me are entitled to, they are members of the general public after al,l even if they are complete idiots who nobody likes.

I'm amazed that some people think that if he returns and 'does the business' that it's alright, but if he doesn't , 'get shut'.

There's possibly a few on here that have had a few run ins with opposite fans, indeed, some may have gone to the 'game' purely for that reason.

Altering someone's face because you're 'hard' or in drink is as bad as it gets.

No-one deserves to go to a football match, for a pint, on the pull or even for a dance :gag: and end up in hospital because of some idiot.

This was a serious assault that could easily have killed somebody.

Wind back and just imagine if his one punch had killed someone?

A rugby player was killed by just one punch in a nightclub in the last couple of weeks.

Nah, I'm not bothered if he signs for Wolves or somebody and scores 50 goals a season, and goes on to play for Real Madrid., he shouldn't ever again represent my club.

Graham Kavanagh manager of Carlisle has told RS that he would be prepared to take Gary Madine on loan.

I'm amazed that some people think that if he returns and 'does the business' that it's alright, but if he doesn't , 'get shut'.

There's possibly a few on here that have had a few run ins with opposite fans, indeed, some may have gone to the 'game' purely for that reason.

No-one deserves to go to a football match, for a pint, on the pull or even for a dance :gag: and end up in hospital because of some idiot.

A rugby player was killed by just one punch in a nightclub in the last couple of weeks.

Nah, I'm not bothered if he signs for Wolves or somebody and scores 50 goals a season, and goes on to play for Real Madrid., he shouldn't ever again represent my club.

Exactly, agree with all that. Unfortunately its all down to money these days.

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

so youre giving him a life sentence then, glad youre not a judge he would have been hanged from the nearest tree .

I respect spikes/Hotmale/nervy,BPB and anybody else who wants rid of madine opinions,its not the same as mine but at the end of the day its down to the club,and lets be honest they have stuck by him so far and i cant see that changing.

I respect spikes/Hotmale/nervy,BPB and anybody else who wants rid of madine opinions,its not the same as mine but at the end of the day its down to the club,and lets be honest they have stuck by him so far and i cant see that changing.[/quote

M.M. has invested heavily and turned the club round, the decision will be his as to whether Madine goes.

He can't possibly be knocked for protecting his investment.

Edited by rossyrooney