Madine released?

Don't like thugs but if we did give him another pop he gets us 20 goals then so be.

I can understand that,but if he knuckles down [wrong word possibly]and sorts himself out, could he not then be someone for the young uns to look up to.[before you say no,remember i could tell your lads some storys:hihi:] Edit,im not implying webby was ever a knucklehead BTW.

:suspect: I was a perfect little child and sweet as an ange, everyone can easily guess:hihi:l, offended no-one and never fought anyone!!(:suspect:)

I know what your saying tho Gaz, and maybe he could be an example, but as a role model, no mate, not for me. The job he has,there are literally millions who would do anything to get that chance he has.

Madine and the heirarchy are to meet next week, and in the background will be the PFA. I personally think he will remain an owls player.

:suspect: I was a perfect little child and sweet as an ange, everyone can easily guess:hihi:l, offended no-one and never fought anyone!!(:suspect:)

I know what your saying tho Gaz, and maybe he could be an example, but as a role model, no mate, not for me. The job he has,there are literally millions who would do anything to get that chance he has.

Sweet as "Ange"? you mean this person?

Sweet as "Ange"? you mean this person?

No need to edit that, cos that was just for you me old China, we all know your bedroom was covered in posters of Ange and big pat:hihi::hihi:

No need to edit that, cos that was just for you me old China, we all know your bedroom was covered in posters of Ange and big pat:hihi::hihi:

I know pal, by the way, did you want your Dot Cotton photo album back? :hihi:

All this will they/wont they keep him talk is daft, of course they are going to keep him, he would have been sacked straight after sentencing if they wanted to get rid.

I for one wont be pleased to see him back, it sends out the wrong message to kids out there but I have a feeling that we will see him pulling the blue and white stripes on by mid March :mad:

:hihi::hihi:Pillocks:hihi::hihi:

BTW, you seem to abide me!!!Hope your well Pete.

There are a number of good owls on here fella, and I include you in that number

if they let him play again it will be double standards by the club. if you were to assault a member of the public or say a steward at a swfc football match you would probably get a lifetime ban from the club. when the leeds fan went up to chris Kirkland, the club condemned it. so if a player employed by swfc is in a nightclub/bar and assaults someone and is found guilty and goes to prision, how can they start pointing the finger at other people.

yet again it proves that wether we like it or not, players yield more power than the club they play for and this is where the game has gone wrong. surely what he did is gross misconduct. if you were sent to prision and then came out and asked for your job back at your employer, they wouldn't want to know. so why special treatment for this footballer, who is an average player anyway and isn't good enough at championship level

if they let him play again it will be double standards by the club. if you were to assault a member of the public or say a steward at a swfc football match you would probably get a lifetime ban from the club. when the leeds fan went up to chris Kirkland, the club condemned it. so if a player employed by swfc is in a nightclub/bar and assaults someone and is found guilty and goes to prision, how can they start pointing the finger at other people.

yet again it proves that wether we like it or not, players yield more power than the club they play for and this is where the game has gone wrong. surely what he did is gross misconduct. if you were sent to prision and then came out and asked for your job back at your employer, they wouldn't want to know. so why special treatment for this footballer, who is an average player anyway and isn't good enough at championship level

Oh well said that man :clap::clap::clap:

whats he served 4 months out of 18 months. not really served his sentence.

Unless they are going to tag him for serving a quarter of his sentence, but then has to be a good lad for rest.

would he be wearing a tag when playing on pitch, would set a good example, slap someone

get let out early n then get your job back as if he has done nothing wrong .

He is still on the books, at least the accounts, he is an asset. The club have not dismissed him - didn't pay his wages after he was convicted.

Plan was to ship him off to Carlisle to the end of the season but that might have been put on hold. He has been given leave to appeal one conviction - it's pending - which may be something to do with why they didn't sack him.