Madine released?

Di canio was never sacked just didn't seem to get any back up or support from the club, off loaded him first chance they got madine is lucky mandaric doesn't want to lose out on the money paid for him and the club are in a poor state financially otherwise he would rightly of been sacked

Didn't he turn out for Bradford City reserves?

---------- Post added 28-02-2014 at 12:47 ----------

If he's done the time, he's entitled to a fresh start.

Incredible that Wednesday sacked Di Canio for far less of an offence!!!

as has been said above, the dicanio thing was under a different regime, and maybe Richards did what he did to progress his own career?

as has been said above, the dicanio thing was under a different regime, and maybe Richards did what he did to progress his own career?

We are raking up here; but Di C had no respect for Danny W, his manager. Danny was ill equipped to take on the dressing room egos of that time. I bigger ego as a manager would have handled it better...

Di canio was never sacked just didn't seem to get any back up or support from the club, off loaded him first chance they got madine is lucky mandaric doesn't want to lose out on the money paid for him and the club are in a poor state financially otherwise he would rightly of been sacked

everyone slated the board for not backing di canio, now evertones slating mm for giving madine a chance.what would they get for madine now compaired with what they would get if he plays some games and scores a few, the extra cash could be used on a better striker that we all want :D

Gary madine, fighting machine, Gary madine fighting machine !

Bloody predictive text

If Madine was a convicted rapist i would sack him, He's guilty of clipping a couple of mouthy mugs so he gets a second chance in my book..

Couple of my mates got done for clipping some mouthy mugs (football related as was madines) unfortunately they cant watch a profeesional football game for 5 years, ???

We have to remember that footballers and football lives in its own bubble, Suarez, picks up his mega wages every week, Ron Atkinson, has never worked since, same offence really, ???

BOLTON 160 odd million in debt not closed down,

Blockbuster owed 1/2 that - gone

Incredible that Wednesday sacked Di Canio for far less of an offence!!!

It would be incredible if they did but they didn't. Once Di Canio knew a London club was interested he forced the move himself.

Christ guys and gals!! Madine is a NICE guy, just needs a nod in the right direction > along with goals! He isn't Pol Pot for god's sake!!

Gaz will come good, remember he is a lad from the the North East and has done some silly things > money in his pocket. Thank god we don't have that wig flipper Richards in charge any more. He hung di canio out to dry > just to get the FA job.

At last we have someone who will back one of OUR players. Grow some gonads you lot.

Gaz is OUR player > not like Conner Judas. Bah!!

Ramps, makes no odds where he's from he's got SFB, you'd be sacked as would anyone it's okay saying he's a nice lad, but his co workers said Sutcliffe was okay.

Ramps, makes no odds where he's from he's got SFB, you'd be sacked as would anyone it's okay saying he's a nice lad, but his co workers said Sutcliffe was okay.

I thought Sutcliffe was mainly self employed.

Totally inappropriate to give "Judas" tag to Wickham. Is he from Sheffield? No. Does he have allegiance to either Sheffield team? No. Is he likely to go for the best deal his agent can get for him ( and wojuld't we all)? Err... Yes.

Couple of my mates got done for clipping some mouthy mugs (football related as was madines) unfortunately they cant watch a profeesional football game for 5 years, ???

We have to remember that footballers and football lives in its own bubble, Suarez, picks up his mega wages every week, Ron Atkinson, has never worked since, same offence really, ???

BOLTON 160 odd million in debt not closed down,

Blockbuster owed 1/2 that - gone

Agreed.

Football is in its own little bubble and the sooner it wakes up to the real world the better.

Gary Madine washing machine is back simples, I don't think Ched will be though.

Gary Madine washing machine is back simples, I don't think Ched will be though.

Ched is far better than Madine though,we shall see.