Madine released?

We can argue till the cows come home, Wednesday have decided to give him another chance, just a few names off top of my head Gary Madine, Marlon King, Ched Evans & Lee Hughes.

I am sorry but none of them should have been allowed to make a living from football again, assuming Evans does. We know what they've all done I don't need to remind people, I am just gobsmacked that they can be still allowed to be an icon that children are supposed to look up to.

I just think it's indicative of the way football has gone, lets face it Swan, Lane & Tony Kay all 3 bet against their side losing. After release from prison they were banned for life from football, though I remember Swan making a comeback in the 70's.

I'm sorry but what they did was wrong, but compared to the others I've mentioned rates no higher than pinching sweets, I know they were made an example of but so should footballers now.

I mean Nile Ranger is a thug and a wanna be criminal, yet is allowed to make a living from this fantastic former working mans game. I'm afraid the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

I think that mandaric wouldn't tear up his contract because he cant afford to. madine is worth a few hundred thousand, he cant afford to take a big hit like that. I hope that we don't re sign evans. A disgrace,the pair of them

Imagine if someone had burgled you, or broke your jaw over a heated disagreement in the pub, and was given 18month for it, and 4 months later they are walking the same streets as you, I don't think many would be spouting that he had done the time for the crime, we would be saying the English justice system is a joke, and rightly so.

Sorry but for me I am with BPB, if you are dumb enough to jeapordise a 20k a month job then you deserve what you get, theer tha gus son, tha's med thi bed, nah lay in it.

We can argue till the cows come home, Wednesday have decided to give him another chance, just a few names off top of my head Gary Madine, Marlon King, Ched Evans & Lee Hughes.

They've opted to give him another chance on the same day that they've announced a season ticket price rise for next year.

I'm considering whether I want to contribute £600 to Madine's rehabilitation fund, or not.

Christ guys and gals!! Madine is a NICE guy, just needs a nod in the right direction > along with goals! He isn't Pol Pot for god's sake!!

Gaz will come good, remember he is a lad from the the North East and has done some silly things > money in his pocket. Thank god we don't have that wig flipper Richards in charge any more. He hung di canio out to dry > just to get the FA job.

At last we have someone who will back one of OUR players. Grow some gonads you lot.

Gaz is OUR player > not like Conner Judas. Bah!!

Madine is back,and so we have every right to re sign Ched,after all he too will have done his time and paid his dues,lets be honest SWFC should be ashamed of this,they have done football no favours.[/QUOTE]

Ashamed of giving someone a second chance:loopy:

surely its a 4th chance now:confused:

---------- Post added 27-02-2014 at 19:48 ----------

Imagine if someone had burgled you, or broke your jaw over a heated disagreement in the pub, and was given 18month for it, and 4 months later they are walking the same streets as you, I don't think many would be spouting that he had done the time for the crime, we would be saying the English justice system is a joke, and rightly so.

Sorry but for me I am with BPB, if you are dumb enough to jeapordise a 20k a month job then you deserve what you get, theer tha gus son, tha's med thi bed, nah lay in it.

well said my good chap:thumbsup:

I think that mandaric wouldn't tear up his contract because he cant afford to. madine is worth a few hundred thousand, he cant afford to take a big hit like that. I hope that we don't re sign evans. A disgrace,the pair of them

You wouldn't say that if he came back and banged in 30 plus goals again would you.

You wouldn't say that if he came back and banged in 30 plus goals again would you.
yes I would. I don't give a toss how good he was, he brought massive shame upon the club. I just wish we found a suitable replacement as he was a goal machine.I think as a so called family club we have to have morals, and that includes not employing a convicted rapist !

Bet Evans ends up back at the lane. At the end of the day there will always be someone who will take them on !

Madine is back,and so we have every right to re sign Ched,after all he too will have done his time and paid his dues,lets be honest SWFC should be ashamed of this,they have done football no favours.

like united did when they sighned king ??? :huh:

like united did when they sighned king ??? :huh:
I don't recall ANY blades being happy about that signing, iam quite sure the club realised that it was a big mistake, at least they got rid of him shortly after, we cant control what the chairman does, but I do think that he realised he shouldn't of signed king in first place

Ditto this NERVY.

If we have to have him back, I hope he proves to me and thousands of others that he CAN play a bit, that he IS bothered and that he CAN score goals.

I don't think it's good PR by the club, it's not a decision I would have made, and I hope to God Madine becomes a model, professional footballer, and he keeps himself off the booze, off the streets, and away from the Night Clubs.

Like you Nervy, I won't keep on about him, but I'll never be 100% comfortable having him at Hillsborough.

He's on his last chance.......................................

---------- Post added 26-02-2014 at 14:40 ----------

Yep. I will Graps. Evans back would be as bad as Madine being back, but what can me 'n thee do about it?

They're special people these football people, normal moral and ethical standards don't count.

Good job Peter Sutcliffe weren't a footballer. :roll:

Didn't he turn out for Bradford City reserves?

---------- Post added 28-02-2014 at 12:47 ----------

yes I would. I don't give a toss how good he was, he brought massive shame upon the club. I just wish we found a suitable replacement as he was a goal machine.I think as a so called family club we have to have morals, and that includes not employing a convicted rapist !

If he's done the time, he's entitled to a fresh start.

Incredible that Wednesday sacked Di Canio for far less of an offence!!!