Madine released?

Ched is far better than Madine though,we shall see.

How do work that out then.

He was only scoring in tin pot league.

As did Madine.

he scored a lot though Corks, and didn't play a full season, he would have been 40+ goals if he had.

I don't mind Madine getting another shot, it does have to be his last chance though.

None of us were there on either night of the offences (as none of us were with Ched Evans case) and we know in this city that footballers will be targeted by complete k**b heads just looking to wind them up and provoke a reaction - it is immaterial if they play for the opposing team or the 'fans' own, there may be some perceived lack of effort by a fan of their own team. Drink plays such a huge part in these matters. There's a current player for SWFC who knows exactly what to do if any trouble kicks off in a bar - exit stage left very quickly - hopefully he will show GM how to grow up quickly or he will just become another MKing.

Oh Graps - love your confidence - would have scored 40+ - no one can say that for sure, really, can they?

No doubt no one will bat an eye lid then if Ched Evans is back at the lane in a years time.

I definately dont want him back at lane, and if he scores i wont clap.

when he's done his time, he can go sign on far as i'm concerned.

Madine played 45mins yesterday for U21's

also Reported locally that Paul Cook is interested in taking Gary Madine on loan till the end of the season and interest from Carlisle

also Reported locally that Paul Cook is interested in taking Gary Madine on loan till the end of the season and interest from Carlisle

:huh: how does that work then? I thought you had to be under 21 years of age to do that?

:huh: how does that work then? I thought you had to be under 21 years of age to do that?

If his brains the same as a 10 year old he can play,think that's an insult to 10 year olds.:hihi

I think they're allowed so many overage players.

Dont see any benefit loaning him out,if/when hes fit get him in.:)

If his brains the same as a 10 year old he can play,think that's an insult to 10 year olds.:hihi

I think they're allowed so many overage players.

Ah ok cheers Dobby, I genuinely thought all players had to be under the specified age.

You are allowed to play a very limited amount of over age players - sorry I can't remember how many.

Madine played again yesterday in U21's scored x1and set x3 up he played very well

also young winger called Hobbs good potential for 1st team