Madine released?

No doubt no one will bat an eye lid then if Ched Evans is back at the lane in a years time.

No doubt no one will bat an eye lid then if Ched Evans is back at the lane in a years time.

Guess there would be a split again between fans. I don't think either should play for Wednesday or United again, that's my view.

I am told on good authority that SWFC wanted to sack him but the PFA are too strong and put a stop to it. He had received three final warnings prior to this for poor behaviour and missing training but we still would have run into trouble with the PFA for sacking him.

They could have sacked him. If Madine is in the nick he is unable to do the job he is paid to do, so making himself unavailable for work. Any person in any other job could expect to be sacked for this

They could have sacked him. If Madine is in the nick he is unable to do the job he is paid to do, so making himself unavailable for work. Any person in any other job could expect to be sacked for this

that;s the bonus of being a footballer (daft as it seems)

he's out he's back so let's move on :D

Well I've made my thoughts about this clear enough. I'm not happy to have him back, even if he knocks 30 goals in but the club have made their choice. I hope he has learnt and I'm not going to constantly keep knocking him. Prove us doubters wrong Gary

Ditto this NERVY.

If we have to have him back, I hope he proves to me and thousands of others that he CAN play a bit, that he IS bothered and that he CAN score goals.

I don't think it's good PR by the club, it's not a decision I would have made, and I hope to God Madine becomes a model, professional footballer, and he keeps himself off the booze, off the streets, and away from the Night Clubs.

Like you Nervy, I won't keep on about him, but I'll never be 100% comfortable having him at Hillsborough.

He's on his last chance.......................................

---------- Post added 26-02-2014 at 14:40 ----------

Yep. I will Graps. Evans back would be as bad as Madine being back, but what can me 'n thee do about it?

They're special people these football people, normal moral and ethical standards don't count.

Good job Peter Sutcliffe weren't a footballer. :roll:

Madine is back,and so we have every right to re sign Ched,after all he too will have done his time and paid his dues,lets be honest SWFC should be ashamed of this,they have done football no favours.

Madine is back,and so we have every right to re sign Ched,after all he too will have done his time and paid his dues,lets be honest SWFC should be ashamed of this,they have done football no favours.[/QUOTE]

Ashamed of giving someone a second chance:loopy:

Madine is back,and so we have every right to re sign Ched,after all he too will have done his time and paid his dues,lets be honest SWFC should be ashamed of this,they have done football no favours.

I'm not sure that the moral high ground is natural territory for Blades in this case.

Madine is back,and so we have every right to re sign Ched,after all he too will have done his time and paid his dues,lets be honest SWFC should be ashamed of this,they have done football no favours.[/QUOTE]

Ashamed of giving someone a second chance:loopy:

Trouble is Madine did the same thing at Carlisle FC,not his second chance more like his third.

Trouble is Madine did the same thing at Carlisle FC,not his second chance more like his third.

But you are ok with that sort of thing, aren't you? At least you were fine with it when United offered Marlon King his umpteenth chance.

Here's a reminder of your thoughts about that.

Maybe you've changed your mind... or, maybe you are stirring.

I'll leave the rest of the forum to make up their minds.:rolleyes:

But you are ok with that sort of thing, aren't you? At least you were fine with it when United offered Marlon King his umpteenth chance.

Maybe I have changed my mind.:)

Nice find spike.:hihi: