Madine released?

the washing machine madine has been released today should wednesday release him or keep him?

They should keep him of course, he is a valuable asset,

He committed crimes that he has paid the penance for, he has the same rights as a plumber or joiner that has come out of jail.

He should however, apologise to the fans and the club for letting them down.

Saw something on facebook that he's been released, on the link it wasn't very clear if he had or not. About time if true. I'm guessing he wasn't getting any of his wage while in prison so not sure if it will free up any extra money. Anyone seen anything about it?

Scratch that he's been released from prison not the club.

Edited by NERVY-OWL

Be interesting to see what step the club takes...

Be interesting to see what step the club takes...

Very interesting Longy.... He should be sacked but will he be ?

Very interesting Longy.... He should be sacked but will he be ?

If Madine was a convicted rapist i would sack him, He's guilty of clipping a couple of mouthy mugs so he gets a second chance in my book..

His misdemenours aside, do you really think he can do the job for you guys, personally, he reminds me of our Chedwyn, in the championship, couldn't hit a barn door from 5 yards, but as a Lge 1 player a proven goalscorer...

personally I think we need extra firepower, I'd let him prove he's a changed man, if he hasn't changed get rid

If Madine was a convicted rapist i would sack him, He's guilty of clipping a couple of mouthy mugs so he gets a second chance in my book..

He was already on a second chance, tthat's why he was sent down He should of been sacked but looks like mm didn't want to lose all the money payed out on him already. I guess if the club was going to sack him they would of by now so I guess we're stuck with him

He is back training with them?

Only says he's been released, not sure if/when he'd start training again

If thats the case they should give him a medal. You got to have some one in the team with fire and not afraid to get stuck in. :hihi: