Missing from S5 - Staffordshire Terrier *Home*

Went missing around tea time today. She is tan and white, chipped but with the wrong details. Please let me know if you see her or hear anything.

Thanks

Just to let you know, we found her, kept her safe, and she is now reunited with her owners. :)

That's good news, glad she's home :)

Just to let you know, we found her, kept her safe, and she is now reunited with her owners. :)

And we are extremely grateful, thank you :).

Still haven't figured out how she escaped, the garden is still fully secure :huh:

Still haven't figured out how she escaped, the garden is still fully secure :huh:

We have a Houdini dog too! We think she must somehow climb into and walk all the way through the privet!

Haha, if there's even the tiniest way a dog will find it, they're too clever for their own good sometimes!

She was on the park when we found her, or she found us haha, she took a shine to our Harvey while we were walking him and followed us home, then ran in our house and up the stairs bless her. We didn't know whether she'd just run home so we let her out and watched her but she was just running back and forth across the road and we were terrified she'd be knocked over so we took her in.

I think we actually knocked on the house next to yours, I think they have staffys too and we thought she may be theirs but she wasn't. Then we went searching on the park but I think we must have just missed each other while you were looking.

So glad she got home and glad we could help, she's such a beautiful, loving, friendly little girl & Harvey was happy to have a friend to play with for a few hours haha. :)