Cafe in Sheffield

Hi. I am looking for a nice cafe in Sheffield which would be a good place to meet someone for a first date. I am thinking fairly relaxed with comfy settees - that sort of place. Any suggestions? Thank you

Not sure there is a cafe with sofas (its pretty tricky to eat sat on a sofa).

Tamper at sellers wheel does great coffee and lovely food and has a super atmosphere and would be my recommendation.

No sofas though.

Hi. I am looking for a nice cafe in Sheffield which would be a good place to meet someone for a first date. I am thinking fairly relaxed with comfy settees - that sort of place. Any suggestions? Thank you

One of the 10,000 starbucks would be wise..

Or try somewhere like Marmaduke ? No too comfy settees though. (What are you thinking ? ;) On the first date?? )

https://www.facebook.com/marmadukescafedeli

I also like the sound of Tamper too. Relaxing indie place.

Hope it goes well ! :)

Edited by salsafan
Added link.

depends where in sheffield....

if in the South west it could be Rude Shipyard, Hagglers Corner on Queens Rd (which has a bunch of sofas and is nt too busy, good coffee), Cafe No 9 in Nether Edge or Cafe Ceres in Hunters Bar

If in City centre, Tamper Sellers Wheel (on Arundel St) is a top place; Bank St Arts gallery cafe on er...Bank St is also nice. Division St - could try Steam yard cafe in the courtyard.

Chocolattee in hillsbro x

---------- Post added 20-02-2014 at 16:55 ----------

but if i was you i wouldnt go to a 'cafe' on the first date :/

I think a cafe is a nice 'safe' place to take someone on a first date. it's laid back adn stylish and you can leisurely get to know each other without any pressure.

:hihi:

Cafe Roma on Castle Street is not in the nicest part of town centre but the food is fabulous! Real home cooked italian food. Nice Peroni and Ichnusa (sardinian beer) too.

http://romabarsheffield.co.uk/

Comfy chairs near the windows.