Worrall gala2014

Worrall Gala is on July 5th.This year,the Worrall festival is taking place at the same time on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday, there's some sort of cycle race coming through the village. A great opportunity for stallholders who would like to be part of the event. Stalls are £15,booking has already started!all stallholders welcome, we'll have a load of visitors trying to spend their money! If you're interested in having a stall, email me christinebeadman0gmail.com to reserve your stall.

Hi

My name is Rosemarie and I'm wanting to know more about your gala2014 please as I was thinking about standing it. I do stuff like bath bombs, soap slices and novelty soaps. My site is on facebook called E&R luxuries. Do you have any other sort of stalls like this standing. If you wouldn't mind emailing me back with some more details please.

Regards Rosemarie.x

Tried emailing you and it wont let me for some reason...

Dear Joanne, sorry it's taken me so long to reply, I'm new to this and need tuiton. If you're interested in having a stall at the Gala, email me at christinebeady@hotmail.com and I can send you a booking form.

best wishes

Christine

---------- Post added 06-03-2014 at 19:58 ----------

Hi, I realised there's a mistake on the email address. If you email me at christinebeady@hotmail.com I can send you a booking form.

Chris

---------- Post added 06-03-2014 at 19:59 ----------

Sorry, made a mistake on the email address.If you email me at christinebeady@hotmail.com I can send you details and a booking form

Chris