Gentlemen what would you like to receive in a gift basket?

you might but that gives you no right to speak for everyone.

I've got to agree. I think guys love gifts just as much as everyone, and this is definitely a model that can work

One only has to look at websites like nerdblok and the many MANY other companies that follow this model to see this is a system that certainly can work.

I know I'd love to get a gift basket... But it's really quite tricky choosing the right goods - especially if you have to be quite generic.

My husband would appreciate a manly gift basket. He would like anything gadget related, gaming, car stuff, sci-fi etc. He has a huggable Henry and loves it lol and I recently bought him a monkey like small paul but the fabric had Geek printed all over it and he thinks it's great lol.

Why not do a a geek basket, a tech basket, a beer basket and a speed/racer basket? My husband and Dad both love them little books with jokes and quotes in too.

Lyons midget gems, not the maynards rubbish though

Another true believer.

OP I think its difficult because men are really a bit diverse and they like different things as the answers show. With £100 you can buy something of use/ substantial. A man or probably any person would feel a bit let down if they got something they didnt want as thats a waste.

You have to know your target audience if you want them to spend £100.

Alcohol, single malts, real unusual ale, wine, champagne.

ooops sorrt HH I just saw you said the same.

Sweet tooth. Not that many men have one. Nostalgia is good though.

Not everyone wants experiences, but that would take up your whole budget.

Books isnt bad, but really it has to be individualised rather than treating men as a bulk market. The thread also shows theres a difference in ages as well.

I suppose you could offer to do themed baskets.

Nostalgia.

Interests, footy fan, sports, F1,film, techno geek. Music, gadgets, cook, gym nerd, lads.

If it was £100 though i wouldnt want just food and drink, but something that lasts amd is useful.

Edited by 999tigger

For £100 you can really generalise and give someone something from every box and I think people would still really appreciate it!