Gentlemen what would you like to receive in a gift basket?

you can get pretty good external disk drives these days with USB connection for less than £100. That would be a fantastic present for a man.

Thank you all for your input and suggestions!

---------- Post added 18-02-2014 at 21:45 ----------

Stuff for the woma(e)n in their lives, gift-wrapped and pre-labelled with date/recipients, to save them

(i) having to think what to buy them

(ii) when to buy it

(iii) where to buy it :thumbsup:

Imagine never again forgetting a birthday, anniversary, valentine, <etc.>: have a semi-regular glance at the basket in the corner of your office, just grab the correctly-labelled package before you go home on the day.

I predict a roaring trade :D

Reminds me of an episode of Desperate Housewives. Lynette had separated from Tom for a few months, on their wedding anniversary she got some lovely flowers from him, she was really happy and called to thank him, he said "I'm so sorry I forgot to cancel the standing order at the florist set up years ago." Ouch!

Leatherman

Voucher for a car valet

Holiday Ironing and Packing voucher

I'd love a basket with the new Bosch 36v SDS + a full set of bits ta very much.

If it is for sporty gents, you could do worse than some sort of Radox-style muscle soak for the bath. Rehydration satchets etc.

Shaving brush? Personalised socks?

---------- Post added 21-02-2014 at 21:41 ----------

Sorry I mis-read the OP, whoops!

Good quality food and drink is always great gift. And you can also mix it with some "open" choices - like for somebody who likes sport - mix it with sporting goods or good book on sport; for music lover - add great CD; IT guy - add something related to computer etc.

Blokes prefer experiences like red letter days to baskets of stuff, forget that one, the model will not work.

I don't think gift baskets aimed at men, either as a gift bought by a female for a man, or as a product aimed at men would be a good business model either... well not straight guys anyway...

Blokes prefer experiences.

you might but that gives you no right to speak for everyone.