Bus Queue Jumping

Been warned off for it would you believe...so there you go.

It is becoming a common practice for people wanting the 75/76 bus in Waingate to stand up against the Old Town Hall Wall ,then as soon as the bus comes there on, despite a fair queue due to the infrequency of buses,where are all the so called inspectors First were going to introduce? I havent seen one as yet

Grow up and get a life...queueing for buses....what's the point?? You're going to get on anyway. What's this british obssession with queues?

Grow up and get a life...queueing for buses....what's the point?? You're going to get on anyway. What's this british obssession with queues?

It's all about politeness, which puts us above Jonny Foreigner - and has done for a very long time.

That's why so many want to come here - unfortunately their presence only brings down the standards. :D

its survival of the fittest...you dont see people in india waiting in orderly ques to get on a bus. how much of our lives do we spend queing in england? anybody would think we enjoyed it...maybe it should become our national sport?

You have a very selfish outlook on life. Why not p155 off to india where your queue jumping will go unnoticed.

You have a very selfish outlook on life. Why not p155 off to india where your queue jumping will go unnoticed.

That's quite ironic really - there used to be a company called Qjump based in Sheffield which, when they realised they could save a load of wages, shut their Sheffield call centre down and did p155 off to India.....

.......obviously

I'd describe this as waiting in line to get on though. It's a matter of seconds...does it matter if people 'line jump'? possibly because they thought others were waiting for a different bus

I usualy ask as it's curtosy of nothing else - such as it's curteous to help a lady with a pram X people in front then resume your original space afterwards.

Brilliant comment BasilRathbon!!

Used to work at Qjump before it shut down. Pretty bad sign that a company selling british rail tickets goes abroad. Have you tried to get a ticket from them recently!!!

Cant say I've noticed this problem but then again i dont sit in my car looking at bus queues!!