Man Urinates at McDonald's

Did he plonk his quarter pounder on the counter?

probably a junior burger.

I wonder if they will have a range of McUrine products :hihi:

i know he was in MacDonalds and too drunk to even probably see the said toilets. but what i find hilarious is all the public toilets in and around Sheffield are now permanently closed too offer you of course a better service whats a hum-anode to do wet your self and poo your pants well i am sorry but the next time i am in the town center and get caught short with no toilets its pants down and splatter time i don't care a public toilet is my human right and if Sheffield city council want to take that away they can be prepared to eat it :)

i know he was in MacDonalds and too drunk to even probably see the said toilets. but what i find hilarious is all the public toilets in and around Sheffield are now permanently closed too offer you of course a better service whats a hum-anode to do wet your self and poo your pants well i am sorry but the next time i am in the town center and get caught short with no toilets its pants down and splatter time i don't care a public toilet is my human right and if Sheffield city council want to take that away they can be prepared to eat it :)

Well, to miss the toilets and wee on the food counter, he must be blind drunk or blind period :hihi:

In the Netherlands you get 'snack-walls' basically vending machines with hot snacks, used to be run by Febo? Anyway, I will never forget that one night a group of four drunk students decided to pee over the vending-slots and getting beat up by a group of people who had been queuing up to get their "frikadel speciaal" and saw them all ruined. The police was there within a minute and arrested the four, rather than the aggressive lot, one of the cops proclaimed: "Damn, I was looking forward to something at the end of my shift in ten minutes, you are under arrest!"

As they say, don't screw with a coppers' snacks...

or the royal "marechaussee" :one of them nearly broke my shoulder one night for walking through a police barrier,what a grip he'd got ,I had bruiser's for weeks on my shoulder :hihi:

Maybe he thought he was in maccyPees

Apparently, some drunken man took it upon himself to urinate on the counter at McDonald's on High Street in town.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/man-urinated-on-counter-of-sheffield-mcdonald-s-1-6445111

Perhaps he was returning his watered down Diet Coke :hihi:

Good job he didn't want a dump

Hope you have a good lawyer !!!!!

I think Mac D's mix coke from syrup and carbonated water. If they do, technically it is watered down.

What amazes me is why do the horrible little things you get served with, look nothing like the ones portrayed in the adverts,size wise and filling wise?

What amazes me is why do the horrible little things you get served with, look nothing like the ones portrayed in the adverts,size wise and filling wise?

Yeah. And the burgers look nothing like they do on tv either.