Photobooth advice

im looking into getting some family pics done and have been told to look at photo booths since i havent even got a clue what that is i thought i would ask on here.

can someone please explain what is the difference if any of a photo booth to just booking a photographer lol.

also what prices would i be looking at and are the photo booths any good.

thanks for the help in advance

A photo booth is one of the booths like you find at railway station etc, to get passport photographs, you hire one and get fun prop's etc. They also do a video for a video message. I think the hire is around £350 +

Not really what you want if you want proper formal type portrait photographs in frames for your walls etc. What exactly are you wanting?

lol thanks for that defiantly not what im looking for, i just want some pictures done and a friend mentioned that i think she might have got the name wrong

They are mega popular at the moment but I think it's something for a bit of a laugh for the evening do rather than recording your special day!

CHEZZFAYE I would be willing to come and see you to discuss some group and single portraits and how you want the photographs, i.e. on disc or album etc. PM me you're number if you want and I'll get back to you.

Thanks everyone I will look for prices when I'm ready for the pictures doing