Tour De France campsites

Does any one know if there are any campsites in Bradfield area that will be opened up for the Tour De France in July.

Think Bradfield brewery are having some pitches for camping

Not sure if there is anything on here for you.

Thanks for that but they look a complete rip off at £50 and £75 per person per night, God knows what the French will think who welcome campers with open arms at the hundreds and hundreds of sites some free and others at around 20 euro with hook up.

---------- Post added 16-02-2014 at 23:02 ----------

Think Bradfield brewery are having some pitches for camping

Cheers joanne will check that one out ,we might have to go to the Skipton area where the camp sites are charging a set fee of £150 for four days with hook up although we would have liked to celebrate the Tour in our own City .

Yes cuttsie some people are trying to earn a lot of money around the race, some proper rip offs operating.

Yes cuttsie some people are trying to earn a lot of money around the race, some proper rip offs operating.

When I saw the £75 a night I thought they are having a laugh ! then I realised they meant £75 per person, bloody gangsters.

When I saw the £75 a night I thought they are having a laugh ! then I realised they meant £75 per person, bloody gangsters.

Oh dear, sorry for pointing you in that direction, they were on a facebook link and I dont really know much about it so it was the only place I knew.

Oh dear, sorry for pointing you in that direction, they were on a facebook link and I dont really know much about it so it was the only place I knew.

I appreciate your help Boothy the sites that came up are out of my league. Who knows I may end up in the Hornes [bradfield] car park with a bit of luck.:)

The link Boothybabe posted is the only site I can find near Bradfield but I have done a blog post with some camp sites near to the route from York to Sheffield, it it helps.

http://caravanningwithalice.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/so-tour-de-france-is-coming-to-yorkshire.html

Thank you I will get on to them .

Hey...check this out http://www.cottonstarcamping.co.uk. It's new, a great location within walking distance of route in Bradfield and works out at £20 per night adults and kids free which is very reasonable considering the magnitude of the event and the prices some others are selling at. They have a Facebook page too [email protected].

Hey...check this out http://www.cottonstarcamping.co.uk. It's new, a great location within walking distance of route in Bradfield and works out at £20 per night adults and kids free which is very reasonable considering the magnitude of the event and the prices some others are selling at. They have a Facebook page too [email protected].

Email sent, cheers.