Tesco Pitsmoor

I've reported it to Tesco and got fobbed off, saying some customers like the reductions.

I reported it to Unite as well, saying I was concerned about the Tesco workers, but they never got back to me.

I reported it to Unite as well, saying I was concerned about the Tesco workers, but they never got back to me.

I think that the union most Tesco workers use is USDAW

This doesn't just happen at tesco, this happens at Morrisons Ecclesfield around 6.00pm every evening. It's the same groups of Eastern Europeans, they go round the store knowing exactly the time each dept bring out the reduced items. The trolleys are just filled with items with yellow reduced stickers. It's clearly obvious that they can't eat all the items purchased, they sell them to their own communities of the back on vans (I've seen them).

We have complained to the management and all they say is they are not committing a crime!

Last week I couldn't actually believe what I was seeing, a Morrison employee on the bakery section was stood with the Eastern Europeans and he was placing the stickers (9p) on the items already in their trollies!!

I took photos for evidence and these will be sent to head office, he didn't even notice I was taking the photos.

Us hard working people who like a bargin get pushed to the back of the queue, why should we pay full price on the same items they get reduced! Disgusting Morrisons.

The should only be allowed 5 items per customer of reduced items to give everyone a chance to grab a bargin!!

Last week I couldn't actually believe what I was seeing, a Morrison employee on the bakery section was stood with the Eastern Europeans and he was placing the stickers (9p) on the items already in their trollies!!

I took photos for evidence and these will be sent to head office, he didn't even notice I was taking the photos.

That is so wrong. Once they have put the item in their trolley, they should have to pay the price it is at that point. If they want it at a lower price they should leave it on the shelf until it is reduced again. If someone else buys it first, then tough.

That employee should be disciplined... Disgusting.

Yet another example of how the ferile behaviour of some immigrants is causing civilised people to lose out.

Dispicable, but a sign of the times.

I was on the 52 once and a large family of Eastern Europeans got on and started playing music loud, I ask them to turn it off, they turned it off but said back to me 'move or get off' i told him where to go and when they got off in Darnall i got a pleasant 2 fingers stuck up at me. They can be very intimidating at times.

---------- Post added 16-02-2014 at 08:29 ----------

And the Tesco is classed as Spital Hill.

Haha here we go. What's that got to do with Tesco?

Yet another example of how the ferile behaviour of some immigrants is causing civilised people to lose out.

Dispicable, but a sign of the times.

It is also the behaviour of the so called civilised people that makes many poor people in this world lose out, big time!

Edited by dutch

Come you lot that was going down to that tesco (notice little t) last night what did you see?

The should only be allowed 5 items per customer of reduced items to give everyone a chance to grab a bargin!!

That actually seems a very good idea....Why not suggest it to the supermarket?

I was shopping a few weeks ago at Morrisons and they had Dolmio pasta sauces at better than half price, so I put 4 packs in my trolley.

When I got to the checkout I was informed it was only 3 packs per customer and therefore I had to put one back....It seemed fair enough to me.

Regards

Doom

It is also the behaviour of the so called civilised people that makes many poor people in this world lose out, big time!

Whos that then?

Tesco should vary the times when they put the reductions out.

Do some in the mornings.

Tesco should vary the times when they put the reductions out.

Do some in the mornings.

I have never seen it happen myself.

But this suggestion sounds the best so far.

Make it totally unknown and secret what time it is going to happen.