Tesco Pitsmoor

To join that club is to reduce yourself to their level. You use your energy to become like them. Real power........, don't get involved.

What's wrong with grabbing a bargain?

But getting involved will be so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think they like rhubarb pies. i got 3 of them reduced to 10p each a few years back! a few more parasite countries have joined the EU since then, so things may have changed. i dont go to that tescos very often but i have seen the eastern europeans shoplifting more than once in there, and at asda handsworth.

i can understand why certain asian groups are not happy with them in their midst.

What's wrong with grabbing a bargain?

Nothing. There is nothing wrong with joining them with their desperate bargain battle. Enjoy yourself.

To be like them is not wrong, we all come from nomads hunters fight for your life tribes and it is absolutely right to go and explore and re-experience your vital instincts again.

There's nothing wrong with grabbing a bargain, but show manners! Most of them have no respect for anybody (fellow customers or staff) and will push, scratch and send most of the stock flying (it then gets damaged and stepped on and has to be thrown away). The worst of them get into full blown fights. They also quite often will take reduced items out of other peoples trollies.

Sure, go along and get some deals, but please don't make it any worse than it already is for the staff and shoppers who are just trying to get around the shop.

i find that remark very offensive . i live on parson cross and i shop at asda . you are probably one of those shoppers that go to the cheaper shops and put the shopping in sainsburys or waitrose carrier bags so the neighbours think you are up market. and i also look at the reduced items , not because im poor but because im careful with my hard earned money that i have worked for. not everyone is lucky enough to be able to buy anything they fancy . tight budgets dictate what people can buy. :rant:

There's nothing wrong with grabbing a bargain, but show manners! Most of them have no respect for anybody (fellow customers or staff) and will push, scratch and send most of the stock flying (it then gets damaged and stepped on and has to be thrown away). The worst of them get into full blown fights. They also quite often will take reduced items out of other peoples trollies.

Sure, go along and get some deals, but please don't make it any worse than it already is for the staff and shoppers who are just trying to get around the shop.

Indeed. If I go down I will be simply going for bargains, I won't be causing a nuisance like those mentioned in the opening post. And going down there won't make me like them.

I once told my single mate that it was singles night on a friday at Tesco, all you had to do was wonder about with an empty shopping basket and smile at women. He actually went and said all the women were rude as they didn't speak hahaha!

---------- Post added 18-02-2014 at 16:02 ----------

There's nothing wrong with grabbing a bargain, but show manners!

I agree, I used to think I was the only one that didn't see that sign at the door saying 'please leave your manners here'.

Hey epic fail, still interested? Inspired?

Nothing wrong with it. They are all laughing.

Hey epic fail, still interested? Inspired?

Nothing wrong with it. They are all laughing.

Aye, I'll still be popping down to see for myself. If I can't grab myself a bargain in a civilised manner, I will be leaving empty handed.

Aye, I'll still be popping down to see for myself. If I can't grab myself a bargain in a civilised manner, I will be leaving empty handed.

Grab me some as well if you can, nothing wrong with a bargain.

Money makes many people sick, upper and lower levels. The bankers on the top are just as mental with their money grab as these eastern Europeans in tesco.