Tesco Pitsmoor

Over 20 people were banned in the space of a couple of days due to their aggressive behaviour during reductions. Unfortunately Tesco has been told that there is a limit to how long they can be banned for.

The staff are fed up of this behaviour, and the managers are trying to come up with alternative ways of doing the reductions, but they are limited in what they can do :(

It is getting to the point where a couple of members of staff are afraid to put the reductions out, because of the pushing and shoving and a few members of staff have been hurt.

Some staff take all the reductions into the warehouse to do them so they are not getting mobbed, but people stand right outside both sets of doors waiting and watching.

The bakery staff do theirs in the bakery and people peer through the gaps in the shelves watching.

It makes some of the staff very uncomfortable.

The more people that make official complaints (not staff because the big bosses - not individual store bosses - don't seem to care), the more chances of something being done about it.

And megalithic, if you want to film it, final reductions are generally put out at about 7pm (although this varies depending on the members of staff doing them).

my daughter got hit with a bread tray because they were like animals and sent it flying so no one else could get any of the reductions.

I don't go to supermarkets in poor areas. They're depressing. I've been to the Parson Cross Asda a few times and it's like Planet of the Apes

I don't go to supermarkets in poor areas. They're depressing. I've been to the Parson Cross Asda a few times and it's like Planet of the Apes

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

How dare you say that about asda parson cross that's where I get my bananas:D

Well I'm off to Tesco at 8:45pm, and be first in the cue.

Well I'm off to Tesco at 8:45pm, and be first in the cue.

Why? Are you playing snooker?:huh:

No, sorry

PS: do you mean The Wicker store? The massive 24hour one?

Ive seen it happen many times at that one. I reported it to the manager (waste of time) and to Tescos HQ (another waste of time) but they wont do jack!

Snooker loopy, nuts are we, Me and him and them and me,

We’ll show them what we can do with a load of balls and a snooker cue.

Snooker loopy, nuts are we, Me and him and them and me,

We’ll show them what we can do with a load of balls and a snooker cue.

Pot the reds then

Screw back

For the yellow green brown blue pink and black,

Yes, I have seen the fun around the bakery section, around the time the reduced items come out. A small group gather and guard the area before going in for the attack. Seeing is believing, really it is. How many doughnuts does one need :D