Need advice on how to write up a contract and a user agreement

Not sure on where this should be but here goes..

I need to write up a contract for my company which states the usual finacial things of who gets what and who is in charge ect ect.. not sure where or how to start or whether i can get this sort of thing already done or if someone can do it for me..

Also the same goes with a user agreement and privacy policy.

If anyone can help or something i would be really thankful

I have a 'Usual financial things' template that you should be able to tweak. Not sure about the allocation of resources though. There has to be some kind of process for who gets what even if it is a just big fight in the car park.

I have loads of user agreements too, a drawerful in fact. I would just send you every policy I have but then you might have to spend some time looking for the ones you actually need. How about I come and live with you so that I can be on hand to provide you with exactly what you need?

The only other thing i can suggest as you seem very helpful is tell you what it is for ect and maybe you could write for me? i may be asking too much but it would help basically for the main reason of we have just started our own games company.. I guess all we need is a template to go from but as you say it needs every specific aspect of a contract, but it just needs to be a basic one... hope that makes sense

I will get on with writing it then. You want the finacial one? When can I move in?

Do you want anything for this? But we do appreciate it

I wonder if you're creating games with character names, whether you could immortalise a benefactor from SF.