Prince Harry & William helping the flood effort

Its amazing what you can accomplish when you have endless time on your hands, are chauffeur driven everywhere you go and have 5 star accommodation provided at no cost to yourself.

That's a very cynical view, after all they didn't have to do it, I don't see any other members of the royal family helping out.

Its amazing what you can accomplish when you have endless time on your hands, are chauffeur driven everywhere you go and have 5 star accommodation provided at no cost to yourself.

True, but the gin-and-jag set down there will lap it up.

I distinctly remember when Kate was coming out of hospital after giving birth, William putting the baby seat in the car himself, then driving that car himself. I've also seen loads of photos of him driving himself. Like after they were wed he drove that Aston Martin himself. He does seem to drive a lot himself doesn't he.

Edited by Anglersvista

thanks wex, nowt like taking a negative view. I assume that if they did nothing you would also be complaining, or would you rather they did nothing?

I distinctly remember when Kate was coming out of hospital after giving birth, William putting the baby seat in the car himself, then driving that car himself. I've also seen loads of photos of him driving himself. Like after they were wed he drove that Aston Martin himself. He does seem to drive a lot himself doesn't he.

You saw a photo opportunity paid out for the media.

---------- Post added 14-02-2014 at 14:07 ----------

thanks wex, nowt like taking a negative view. I assume that if they did nothing you would also be complaining, or would you rather they did nothing?

I would rather they stayed away and the money needed to "protect" them was instead funnelled into helping people affected. Im more impressed by ordinary people offering to help such as those found here: http://floodvolunteers.co.uk/

Edited by WeX

That's a very cynical view, after all they didn't have to do it, I don't see any other members of the royal family helping out.

Apparently the queen is donating tons of animal feed to stricken farmers who cannot feed their stock.

When the word 'Berkshire' (one of the richest county's in England) is replaced with 'Don Valley' I might sit up and take notice.

More true words spoken.:thumbsup: