What Did You Dream About Last Night?

Last night I dreamt somebody loved me...

That's genuinely brought a tear to a glass eye.

Inspired by the nocturnal tossings and turnings of my partner last night, who awoke in a fever to tell me she'd been dreaming about murdering her grandfather! :loopy:

Ever the amateur (very) psychologist I suggested this was probably not as awful as it seemed (unless her grandad was Jimmy Savile or this usually even tempered girl is harbouring sociopathic secrets) and could be her coming to terms with his demise (he died last year).

I know we're told not to take dreams literally, but mine often involve me in some adventure with Sigourney Weaver..they're usually of the 'wet' variety :blush:

What did you dream about last night? Tell us all and see what we make of it!

I'd be interested (honestly!) where you got your theory from. I had a dream where I was at wedding with my dad and we were laughing at the bride (nobody I knew) dancing down the isle, really badly. I actually woke up laughing.

We had dads funeral last week.

My dream will come true at the next general election, the Tory Toffs will be out.:clap:

I'd be interested (honestly!) where you got your theory from. I had a dream where I was at wedding with my dad and we were laughing at the bride (nobody I knew) dancing down the isle, really badly. I actually woke up laughing.

We had dads funeral last week.

Cracking tale tfh, I guess if you have any interest in the paranormal/spiritual you might say it was your dad saying he was ok, a more rational explanation was it your subconscious healing your grief :)

Ps: the bride in your dream sounds like my ex wife ;)

---------- Post added 14-02-2014 at 13:18 ----------

My dream will come true at the next general election, the Tory Toffs will be out.:clap:

Be careful what you wish for :P

I woke up just as I was kissing someone inappropriate!! :o

....do tell!!

David Cameron.:hihi:

Analise this :hihi: ...

Last nights dream - I knew of this little Boy about 5 years old living rough on his own, so I brought him home bathed him fed him and decided to let him stay though he seemed to want to go again.

In time he seemed to relax and want to stay and I loved the little Boy, we went for a walk by a high river as we walked by water creatures were on the other side of the river, first 2 big brown bears (ok not water creatures I know) were in the water killing a swan, then it was like a procession of other tattooed mermaid like creatures behind in a line, they were very big and threatening somehow and as we walked by they all turned to stare at us, I was scared for the little Boy...I was then woke up by my partner going to work so no proper end to the dream :hihi:

Analise this :hihi: ...

Last nights dream - I knew of this little Boy about 5 years old living rough on his own, so I brought him home bathed him fed him and decided to let him stay though he seemed to want to go again.

In time he seemed to relax and want to stay and I loved the little Boy, we went for a walk by a high river as we walked by water creatures were on the other side of the river, first 2 big brown bears (ok not water creatures I know) were in the water killing a swan, then it was like a procession of other tattooed mermaid like creatures behind in a line, they were very big and threatening somehow and as we walked by they all turned to stare at us, I was scared for the little Boy...I was then woke up by my partner going to work so no proper end to the dream :hihi:

I always thought you were a lass, Moonbird ;)

Have you seen the film The Life of Pi?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego_and_super-ego

I always thought you were a lass, Moonbird ;)

Have you seen the film The Life of Pi?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego_and_super-ego

I am :D

Life of Pi what a film that was, fantastic!

I am a bit blinded with science about my various ego's though haha, I do dream a lot actually and remember a lot of dreams, I have dreamed a hell of a lot about my Mum lately who passed away almost 3 years ago, in my dreams its always happy and Mum is usually in a supporting sort of role and we are usually having adventures of some kind :).

I had a series of horrible dreams last night. In one part, my house was right on the Danube River (which isn't possible because I'm in the US) and it flooded like it did last summer and it was coming up close to my house. In another part of the dream, my husband and I witnessed a car crash where the front seat passenger was thrown forward so that his upper torso was through the front windshield and laying on the hood of the car.

I hate dreams like these. Makes me uneasy all day long.

No, that's what you call a nightmare.

I am :D
Phew!

Life of Pi what a film that was, fantastic!

I am a bit blinded with science about my various ego's though haha, I do dream a lot actually and remember a lot of dreams, I have dreamed a hell of a lot about my Mum lately who passed away almost 3 years ago, in my dreams its always happy and Mum is usually in a supporting sort of role and we are usually having adventures of some kind :).

I don't dream often, my head's an empty vessel! But when I do, it's often about friends/relatives I've lost. My gran died a couple of years ago this month and I find myself daydreaming about her often.

---------- Post added 14-02-2014 at 15:47 ----------

I had a series of horrible dreams last night. In one part, my house was right on the Danube River (which isn't possible because I'm in the US) and it flooded like it did last summer and it was coming up close to my house. In another part of the dream, my husband and I witnessed a car crash where the front seat passenger was thrown forward so that his upper torso was through the front windshield and laying on the hood of the car.

I hate dreams like these. Makes me uneasy all day long.

You need to come off the medication, CT! :P