Almost got run over

to the two cars, particularly the honda suv, who think its ok to keep on driving as someone is using the zebra crossing on high greave at 17.35 today, congratulations, your registration numbers are with the police.

to the two cars, particularly the honda suv, who think its ok to keep on driving as someone is using the zebra crossing on high greave at 17.35 today, congratulations, your registration numbers are with the police.

Well Done you, there are some terrible drivers out and about. Saw one yesterday on Abbeydale road. I was driving on the usual lane and he was driving in the bus lane, then suddenly swung in front of me and did a U turn, unbelievable.

Hope he/she gets dealt with.

Why do people always say that " your registration number is with the police" ? when we all know you aint even reported it .

The police wouldn't even put pen to paper ,unless a crime had been committed.

Even if a crime had been commited I doubt they would bother

On the phone? That usually seems to be why drivers roll through crossings.

Well Done you, there are some terrible drivers out and about. Saw one yesterday on Abbeydale road. I was driving on the usual lane and he was driving in the bus lane, then suddenly swung in front of me and did a U turn, unbelievable.

Hope he/she gets dealt with.

Bound to be a taxi - absolutely no clue.

The police do act on these cases... But I'm not elaborating ;)

... 'dad' wasn't happy when the police told him what his car had been observed doing though

Given the death and life threatening injuries which have occurred within spitting distance of where I live, I call it in to be added to the system. If it's later found embedded in another car or a wall or tree, there is already witness info on how the car was being driven. If appeals are made days later, it's already forgotten

Bound to be a taxi - absolutely no clue.

law to themselves,they are :)

As several has suggested, the police may well, given a choice, 'de-prioritise' this to the extent that it doesn't get dealt with.

Hopefully you got an incident number so you can follow it up and have the option of taking it further if indeed nothing is done.

As several has suggested, the police may well, given a choice, 'de-prioritise' this to the extent that it doesn't get dealt with.

Hopefully you got an incident number so you can follow it up and have the option of taking it further if indeed nothing is done.

really following what up mate nothing as happened do you not think the op is over reacting a bit ringing police

I would like to know how he got the reg number if he was getting out of the way quickly.

really following what up mate nothing as happened do you not think the op is over reacting a bit ringing police

Not at all. Bad driving needs to be nipped in the bud before any more serious accidents happen.