Owls vs Charlton - FA Cup

Can we trust you to do anything right :loopy:

If your lot would have learnt to do the right thing by scoring penalty's in play off finals you would have had the privilege of playing us 4 times :hihi:

I did say the other week you were being too disrespectful to Charlton thinking you'd just got to turn up, then turn us over well sorry it backfired this is so out of character for me as some decent owls on here ROFPMSL

COYRAWW

Do you need a hand getting back up of the floor there Pete....:hihi::hihi:

I did say the other week you were being too disrespectful to Charlton thinking you'd just got to turn up, then turn us over well sorry it backfired this is so out of character for me as some decent owls on here ROFPMSL

COYRAWW

It's your turn to show them some respect now Pete (but not too much)

If your lot would have learnt to do the right thing by scoring penalty's in play off finals you would have had the privilege of playing us 4 times :hihi:

Ouch.....:hihi::hihi:

Ah well,never mind we will just have to play charlton in the cup instead:hihi::hihi:

COYRAWW

To be fair Pete all I saw was some owls having confidence in the team to get the job done, don't see any harm in that. It's times like this though it's good when your pessimistic like me:)

Not our night, expected a better performance than that, not at races in first half, better second halfand when we do put pressure on goalkeeper plays a blinder.

COYRAWW

Pete,our predictions we discussed in the pub yesterday were spot on,it seems we do know a bit about this game of football:hihi:

Ah well,never mind we will just have to play charlton in the cup instead:hihi::hihi:

And we'll get to play Charlton at least twice more next season in League One :D

And we'll get to play Charlton at least twice more next season in League One :D

Oh yeah,forgot about that one,we are going to get sick of reading cheekys posts:hihi::hihi:

Well here's one fan who'll be getting a knock on the door. Total idiot.

I don't use Twitter. Someone who does please report the idiot.

Knew it, what did I say ?

Didn't start for 35 mins and was really poor in my opinion, cannot understand playing the through ball all the time and got nothing from it, looked totally clueless and uninterested what a poor first 35, we the started to play it about a bit and turned the screw slightly and when we did charlton struggled to contain us.

Come out second half guns blazing and looked a different team and got the deserved equaliser but 10 mins later got complacent and got what we deserved for men owt !