Owls vs Charlton - FA Cup

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss! Up the addicks!!!!!!!!

let em have it cheeky lol

I would have bet my sweet breads on Wednesday winning tonight :o.

Good job thats not an option with the bookies lol.

Charltons keeper was man of the match for me.

Wasn't he just, that save from the deflection near the end was immense....

soooooooooooooooooooooo wrong !!!!!!!!! 24,000 there. So may be the glory hunters knew what was coming !!!!!! and stayed away after all.

24000 is still a good crowd, on a Monday night and with presumably a handful of Charlton fans there. I think the owls had around 21k their last home game anyway, so it's not that big a leap.

Commiserations to the owls - though at least it saves us all a fortnight of petty arguing over who's dad is the biggest on here... and then blaming the ref for losing :hihi:

It is interesting though - that the United players found out about the potential draw at half-time, and it appeared to give them an extra incentive to win, while all of the expectation and speculation for a Sheff derby might just've weighed on a few owls players tonight (and rightly fired up Charlton, who must've been sick to death hearing how everyone wants a Sheffield derby at their expense!).

Wasn't he just, that save from the deflection near the end was immense....

Is immense bigger than MASSIVE ?

Bloody hell, get your hats on lads and lasses.....:hihi::hihi:

Na why do that, we all know cheeky is a laughing stock on here. If he came on after defeats he might be abit more credible but we all know that never happens. Anyway the beauty of the fa cup, the underdogs/small tinpot London clubs always have that chance of an upset:)

Well, well, well. What a disappointing result !

Thought Wednesday were good value at 4/5 to turn Charlton over and set up a great match against the Mighty Blades in the Quarters.

Cant believe you lot messed it up :huh:

Ah well, no doubt all you S6ers now will be supporting The Blades in the next round ? :hihi::hihi:

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss! Up the Addicks!!!!!!!!

Bring it on cheeky,fill ya boots.Horrible club Charlton but you were up for it more than us [god knows why]and proberly deserved the win.I would have given you some stick if we had won,so give us ya best shot.:(

Can we trust you to do anything right :loopy:

24000 is still a good crowd, on a Monday night and with presumably a handful of Charlton fans there. I think the owls had around 21k their last home game anyway, so it's not that big a leap.

Commiserations to the owls - though at least it saves us all a fortnight of petty arguing over who's dad is the biggest on here... and then blaming the ref for losing :hihi:

It is interesting though - that the United players found out about the potential draw at half-time, and it appeared to give them an extra incentive to win, while all of the expectation and speculation for a Sheff derby might just've weighed on a few owls players tonight (and rightly fired up Charlton, who must've been sick to death hearing how everyone wants a Sheffield derby at their expense!).

A very good point.

I did say the other week you were being too disrespectful to Charlton thinking you'd just got to turn up, then turn us over well sorry it backfired this is so out of character for me as some decent owls on here ROFPMSL

COYRAWW

That first half was rather poor and Wednesday appeared to rest one or two first team players.

It is only til Charlton went 1-0 up did they decide "Oh..wait we could lose this" then start throwing the kitchen sink at them. That said based over that 90 minutes they should have won but it is hard to win when your own player stops the ball from going in.

That first half was rather poor and Wednesday appeared to rest one or two first team players.

It is only til Charlton went 1-0 up did they decide "Oh..wait we could lose this" then start throwing the kitchen sink at them. That said based over that 90 minutes they should have won but it is hard to win when your own player stops the ball from going in.

That was some BACK pass to their goalie. :hihi: