Owls vs Charlton - FA Cup

So the cup tie is nearly upon us. I fancy our chances considering our recent form (if we discount Wigan of course). Hoping for Kirkland in the net, although I suspect he will be rested for this game.

My prediction:

2-1 to the Owls!

kirkland wants to be in net or thats the end of the fa cup run

just seen this

16:43

Sheffield Wednesday manager Stuart Gray remains hopeful of adding to his squad in time for this weekend's FA Cup clash with Charlton. Gray has been in the hunt for a new forward since the recent return of Connor Wickham to parent club Sunderland and is also optimistic of boosting his central defensive options ahead of Saturday's fifth-round tie.

so hope fully get someone in friday

owls be up for it 2-0 win

So the cup tie is nearly upon us. I fancy our chances considering our recent form (if we discount Wigan of course). Hoping for Kirkland in the net, although I suspect he will be rested for this game.

My prediction:

2-1 to the Owls!

Now the cup is getting to the serious stage, I think we will field our strongest side,who are more than capable of beating Charlton.3.0 to the owls.

Now the cup is getting to the serious stage, I think we will field our strongest side,who are more than capable of beating Charlton.3.0 to the owls.

a tin pot league club are capable of beating chartlon none athletic :rolleyes:

If we had Jim Davidson and Dave Berry up front we would still beat your lot 4-0.

---------- Post added 14-02-2014 at 08:17 ----------

a tin pot league club are capable of beating chartlon none athletic :rolleyes:

Except that Sheffield Wednesday are a local pub team.

If we had Jim Davidson and Dave Berry up front we would still beat your lot 4-0.

who are well above charlton looool

:hihi::hihi:

See thi saturday at 5pm.....not.

Your lot are as poor a side as I have seen this season, why you are so optimistic is beyond me, waaaaaaayyyyyy beyond me, from what I have seen and read, you will be lucky to stay up, Then next season you won't be able to say your better than any Sheffield club.

3-0 Owls.

I think we are going to be up for it, i go 2-0 owls

both new signings straight in squad to play vs Charlton and the wheelies

:hihi::hihi:

See thi saturday at 5pm.....not.

Your lot are as poor a side as I have seen this season, why you are so optimistic is beyond me, waaaaaaayyyyyy beyond me, from what I have seen and read, you will be lucky to stay up, Then next season you won't be able to say your better than any Sheffield club.

3-0 Owls.

We'll stay up and you'll go down. Then I'll be able to say we're better than both Sheffield clubs.

Now the owls have a comfortable gap to the deadmen in the bottom three, i'd have thought they'd be able to really focus on giving it everything in the cup... the fans deserve to see them give it a good go against a team heading back to league 1, that they would expect to beat - and possibly a big quarter final at S6 to follow.

We'll stay up and you'll go down. Then I'll be able to say we're better than both Sheffield clubs.

tha lives in lala land, something drastic would really have to happen for us to swap places now, whoever wins on Saturday, enjoy the relegation dog fight cos We're now looking above us not below :P

---------- Post added 14-02-2014 at 13:02 ----------

Now the owls have a comfortable gap to the deadmen in the bottom three, i'd have thought they'd be able to really focus on giving it everything in the cup... the fans deserve to see them give it a good go against a team heading back to league 1, that they would expect to beat - and possibly a big quarter final at S6 to follow.

ah some sense, after cheekys fingers in ears I'm not listening blah blah Di blah lol