Scrapped cars MEGATHREAD - No buying or selling

75 quid is an excellent price, borrow a set of jump leads, start the thing and drive it down there ASAP.

Best priced place in Sheffield to pick up a scrap car?

One that pays the price they quote and dont try and rip you off!

Thanks

I used MotorHog last month. They quoted me a decent price and came to tow it away within a week.

Best priced place in Sheffield to pick up a scrap car?

One that pays the price they quote and dont try and rip you off!

Thanks

if you put up the car make and details you may get a buyer on here

We take ur scrap cars and vans away we will fill in the papers while your there for more info please get in touch

scrap has just started picking up again, but I doubt you will get more than £50

scrap has just started picking up again, but I doubt you will get more than £50

I've just got 82 quid for a complete kalos with an old 106 engine in boot

i have a fiesta with 10 months mot. it broke down on the woodhead pass and got broken into before we could have it recovered. consequently it needs passenger window, battery and clutch cable.

it was my sons first car and he was lost without one so rather than have it repaired we bought him a runnabout.

anybody know a scrap company or breakers who will come and take it away? id like a little bit for it as it can be repaired or broken up but really desperate to get it off the drive. its at s12

i have a fiesta with 10 months mot. it broke down on the woodhead pass and got broken into before we could have it recovered. consequently it needs passenger window, battery and clutch cable.

it was my sons first car and he was lost without one so rather than have it repaired we bought him a runnabout.

anybody know a scrap company or breakers who will come and take it away? id like a little bit for it as it can be repaired or broken up but really desperate to get it off the drive. its at s12

Scrap prices are rubbish at the moment, ..if it only has the problems that you have mentioned, it shouldn't cost too much to have it repaired

has anyone used 'Car Parts Sheffield' at the bottom of Woodseats Road (apparently .. from the website) ..

phoned them yesterday and they were really offhand.

making out there was a problem with the phone connection (it was landline to landline) . the young lad (?) phoned me back and i just got the chance to repeat my question .. and all he said was 'yes i heard that bit ' and cut me off!

i emailed them politely, asking for a response, but got nothing .

just wondered if anyone else had used these people and if they're known for being idiots!

thanks