Scrapped cars MEGATHREAD - No buying or selling

If it's a toyota corolla t3 I would be interested in some parts!

You could put it for auction on eBay and see how much it fetches, someone may have the same car and may be looking for a donor car for bits.

If you don't claim on insurance it is up to you what you do with it, if you do sell it on then make sure you send the logbook off yourself with the new owners details.

Just sell all the parts and scrap the shell, hey don't forget to fill out the sorn on your tax disc as you don't want a bill to pay for road tax. I would sell all the parts myself or sell to scrap yard

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryder8904

I put my car in a ditch this morning, it has some significant damage and is not worth repairing.

It got it recovered to my house and its currently sat on my drive. The car is not worth what I would have to pay my insurance excess and increased premiums so I am not claiming on any insurance policy.

What I would like to do is to sell it to a legit car scrapping company who will come and collect it from the house.

Any suggestions? I really dont know how this works but I want to make sure the car is scrapped.

Wilf Jays will take it

Wilf Jay's doesn't exist anymore - it's now Motorhog as someone above mentioned

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

this company offered me £25 more for the same car instead of the motorhog website

I can't post websites yet but type in google car take back

I am doing the same . My beloved Poppy is going to be scrapped tomorrow . There is a firm coming to take her away . I look on it that she is donating her parts to other cars .

need a car removing just wondered who or where is best to get best price :)its a corsa b 5 door

give us a call

sent you pm.

I have a Hyundai trajet (7 seater) I have removed some parts like the engine and gear box and I am wanting to get rid of the remains who would pay the best price for it?

Gotta ring up all the local yards and see what prices they're paying today as it changes so often.

this company offered me £25 more for the same car instead of the motorhog website

I can't post websites yet but type in google car take back

Sadly, 'Up to' £xxx for your car doesn't mean a thing.