Sun page 3 girls.

was tuesdays page 3 girl tasty?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. was tuesdays page 3 girl tasty?

• yes, let's have more like her.
    • no, i prefer a centre spread of jordan!
    • dont know, i missed it.
    • i read another paper showing politicians as tits!
    • i'm not interested in the female form because.......
    • no, you are just a perv.

are you out of the kitchen again:roll::roll:

---------- Post added 20-01-2015 at 20:49 ----------

oh get over yourself:roll::roll: the women who pose do it and enjoy it and get paid very well for it! its not comparing it to a car as such its just part of the newspaper, another article another page move on to the next and anyway whats wrong with enjoying looking at a lovely body to cheer up a grey morning??? ah i suppose if i went to the national gallery it would be ok ???? bozo!

But that is the male lie that women are being decieved into "buying", isnt it, that it is somehow emancipating to be objectified, sexually...

But that is the male lie that women are being decieved into "buying", isnt it, that it is somehow emancipating to be objectified, sexually...

sorry you are so totally wrong in so many ways, i have personal friends who are promotional girls who i have used for advertising shoots and brochures, 1 of them has done page 3 they are all very sucessful, very confident and very forthright, they are not victims in any way shape or form and in fact are stronger than a lot of men i know! good for them.....i think its insular unconfident women that are afraid and are intimidated???

sorry you are so totally wrong in so many ways, i have personal friends who are promotional girls who i have used for advertising shoots and brochures, 1 of them has done page 3 they are all very sucessful, very confident and very forthright, they are not victims in any way shape or form and in fact are stronger than a lot of men i know! good for them.....i think its insular unconfident women that are afraid and are intimidated???

This is bang on the money.

I don't buy the Sun - if I want to look at breasts I'll look at my wife's :suspect: or look on the internet.

anyway, if they've stopped page 3 girls, what are footballers going to do for wives now?

Where are the feminazis when Women's magazines objectify women :suspect:

Breastfeeding does not objectify women in the way that P3 does.

I dont see how a woman baring her mammaries in a sexualised manner, actually makes it easier for a newspaper reader to read it.

Nor, in my opinion, does it forward the place of women in society. I cant envisage a group of old boys, in the board room, with a "S*n" paper, saying "Cor, look at the lungs on her... We desperately need to employ a woman at the higher levels within our company!"

And there were many staffrooms across the country where women would read Heat and oggle at Torso of The Week.

And there were many staffrooms across the country where women would read Heat and oggle at Torso of The Week.

But torso of the week is efficacious.

Jugs of the week is inefficacious.

are you out of the kitchen again:roll::roll:

---------- Post added 20-01-2015 at 20:49 ----------

oh get over yourself:roll::roll: the women who pose do it and enjoy it and get paid very well for it! its not comparing it to a car as such its just part of the newspaper, another article another page move on to the next and anyway whats wrong with enjoying looking at a lovely body to cheer up a grey morning??? ah i suppose if i went to the national gallery it would be ok ???? bozo!

You get over it you sad git! Women are not objects to be gawped at by perverts like you!

You get over it you sad git! Women are not objects to be gawped at by perverts like you!

:hihi::hihi: ha ha i think it you thats the sad one:roll:

---------- Post added 21-01-2015 at 09:07 ----------

But torso of the week is efficacious.

Jugs of the week is inefficacious.

hardly! how so! both have the desired effect, pleasant to look at by the viewer depending on their view

Now that page3 is consigned to history, will we see the campaigners turn their efforts to banning images of topless men in publications and ads, you know to continue the fight for "equality" & respect for the human form?

No, You've more chance of plaiting snot. Femenazis don't want equality but they'll abuse the idea to get what they want, control via a matriarchal system.

I'm not against equality, in fact I'm all for it but not the "equality" they want which isn't equal in the slightest vain.

I am left wondering how many of these "shocked" campaigners were last week spouting Je Suis Charlie whilst conveniently ignoring the irony and hypocracy of it :)

Its about time that they got rid of Page 3. Could you imagine walking into Kwik Fit and a naked girls calender being on the wall like they used to.

However, The Daily Mail featured the the Page 3 story online and said how bad they thought it was and that The Sun took tooi long to get rid of it.

And then this story was on their showbiz page.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2917814/Amber-Rose-proudly-puts-derriere-riding-jet-ski-hits-critics-telling-cover-up.html?offset=500&max=100&jumpTo=comment-74499235#comment-74499235

:huh::huh::huh::huh: