Sun page 3 girls.

was tuesdays page 3 girl tasty?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. was tuesdays page 3 girl tasty?

• yes, let's have more like her.
    • no, i prefer a centre spread of jordan!
    • dont know, i missed it.
    • i read another paper showing politicians as tits!
    • i'm not interested in the female form because.......
    • no, you are just a perv.

It's not really worth making a fuss over, topless page 3 pic's will be back in the paper in a couple of weeks anyway when their sales plummet! :hihi:

There is that possibility yes.

And if we are honest many of the people who campaign against Page 3 would never touch the Currant Bun with a 9 foot barge pole anyway.

Personally I welcome the move, but then I would never touch that rag anyway so I'm a prime example of that.

I would never touch that rag anyway so I'm a prime example of that.

Oh yes... of course, me neither! :blush:

It's cheaper and easier to find better pictures online these days. :P

I very much doubt that anybody buys the Sun just to look at p3, it's a newspaper aimed at the working man to flick through on his tea break !

Is that a Sun euphemism?

It's not hard to find pics of topless women, newspaper might have been fine in't good 'ol days but not really the place now.

I think most feminists were not protesting against the nakedness directly - many who did not like page 3 would never suggest protesting against other sources of naked women and many promote women freedom to do so - it was the general misogynistic vibe given by such content in a newspaper.

Topless males are not really the same thing as they are not sexualised in the same way, best sort of example is having a gay male twink bending over with only a thong type thing, bits hanging down just about covered. No strait male wants to see a A4 image of such thing while eating his sausage sandwich, just as I don't want to see surprise boobs because a co worker decided the sun was the best source of news.. Ironically just speaking with one I mentioned he could get it on their website, but having it on his screen would probably get him fired... =)

Edited by Nem88

What about those poor girls, thrown on the scrapheap at 22 years old.What chance have they at finding another job?;)

Really!!! so much fuss about page 3 girls get a grip people , its really not about titillation its the same as looking at a nice car article in the same paper!! mmmmm nice wheels= mmmmm nice breasts , then turn the page no more:roll::roll:

it really doesnt mean that us men are going to go raping an pillaging just because of a pic on page 3:loopy:

some people really need to grow up and get a life!, incidently i dont care either way i dont read the sun:o

Really!!! so much fuss about page 3 girls get a grip people , its really not about titillation its the same as looking at a nice car article in the same paper!! mmmmm nice wheels= mmmmm nice breasts , then turn the page no more:roll::roll:

it really doesnt mean that us men are going to go raping an pillaging just because of a pic on page 3:loopy:

some people really need to grow up and get a life!, incidently i dont care either way i dont read the sun:o

Turning women into objects is ok? Think about what you've just said, comparing a woman's body to a car!? Pratt!!

Turning women into objects is ok? Think about what you've just said, comparing a woman's body to a car!? Pratt!!

That's a very polite way of describing him...

...I do think there is something uniquely repulsive and grotesque about the Sun's mix of of boobs on page 3, sensationalist reporting of sex crimes, the details, and the censorious nature of it's editorials with their traditionalist morality.

True, all the while the S*n newspaper was displaying 16-years old girls with the breasts out on page 3, its Sunday counterpart the NotW was campaigning for a Sarah's Law, to protect "our kids" from sex attacks :roll:

"WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN??!"

The thing with seeing a pair of boobs is a nonsense, the fact feminists made a case about page3 for so long is ridiculous itself, especially when you read their arguments about breast feeding in public.

Half the population will have them, they can be seen by kids or old men on almost any beach in Europe, even granny goes topless sometimes and guess what ...... nobody cares :D

I very much doubt that anybody buys the Sun just to look at p3, it's a newspaper aimed at the working man to flick through on his tea break !

Breastfeeding does not objectify women in the way that P3 does.

I dont see how a woman baring her mammaries in a sexualised manner, actually makes it easier for a newspaper reader to read it.

Nor, in my opinion, does it forward the place of women in society. I cant envisage a group of old boys, in the board room, with a "S*n" paper, saying "Cor, look at the lungs on her... We desperately need to employ a woman at the higher levels within our company!"

Now that page3 is consigned to history, will we see the campaigners turn their efforts to banning images of topless men in publications and ads, you know to continue the fight for "equality" & respect for the human form?

No, You've more chance of plaiting snot. Femenazis don't want equality but they'll abuse the idea to get what they want, control via a matriarchal system.

I'm not against equality, in fact I'm all for it but not the "equality" they want which isn't equal in the slightest vain.

That's a very polite way of describing him...

are you out of the kitchen again:roll::roll:

---------- Post added 20-01-2015 at 20:49 ----------

oh get over yourself:roll::roll: the women who pose do it and enjoy it and get paid very well for it! its not comparing it to a car as such its just part of the newspaper, another article another page move on to the next and anyway whats wrong with enjoying looking at a lovely body to cheer up a grey morning??? ah i suppose if i went to the national gallery it would be ok ???? bozo!