It's windy out there..

My neighbour's bin is rolling down the hill... I could hear it.

I can't believe some people have put their blue bins out in S13, there's already some blown over and rubbish blowing about.

im in s20 and the empty blue boxes were zooming down the street earlier, and my black bin is in my back garden and it and my neighbours bins are strewn all over the garden !!! :rolleyes:

Thats hurricane force!

I know.....it made an awful sound shan't sleep tonight

Eccy Rd South has a fallen tree across it...just a heads up if you're planning any travel near there!

The trees at the back of my garden are swaying about lovely !!! Just hope they don't sway too much or onto my house !!!

BBC news report 92mph gust at High Bradfield

I was just walking along Barnsley Road to the shop and 3 slate roof tiles fell from a house and landed no more than a meter in front of me, any closer and I'd have been seriously injured, very near miss. Be careful out there, people!

stay safe everyone, only venture out if absolutely necessary x

Snap!!

Same in S12:confused:

Yes but it wasn't windy when I put mine out at 7 am, come home the bin was on the floor but the blue box has disappeared out of sight. So have had to ring Veolia for a replacement.

A telegraph pole's gone over on Shiregreen lane apparently.

I guess the bin thing is due to no official word on when bins will get emptied if you use your commonsense and don't put them out tonight. What can people do !

They were saying on the news earlier that it's strong enough to be class as a hurricane although the Met Office aren't doing so for some technical reason.

The BBC said it has to be in the Tropics to be considered a hurricane.