It's windy out there..

Following on from the icy out there for last night, tonight it's a bit scary where I am, just had a gust of 76 mph is sounded really scary...

see this link for the live weather

http://www.sheffieldweather.co.uk/meso2/

Just waiting now for all the usual 'windy' jokes

I can't believe some people have put their blue bins out in S13, there's already some blown over and rubbish blowing about.

My office has a view over the Veolia Incinerator and part of the roof has come away in the last few hours.

I can't believe some people have put their blue bins out in S13, there's already some blown over and rubbish blowing about.

Snap!!

Same in S12:confused:

Daft thing is, if you secure them with a bungy, they refuse to take them ! god only knows how much is spent picking it all up, but it's more than if the lazy ass bin men used commonsense in the first place. :loopy:

I could understand it if it was calm when they put them out, but to put them out while the wind is this bad is just stupid.

I was just walking along Barnsley Road to the shop and 3 slate roof tiles fell from a house and landed no more than a meter in front of me, any closer and I'd have been seriously injured, very near miss. Be careful out there, people!

i dont get the people that think there bin will stay still lay them down fer god sake

Following on from the icy out there for last night, tonight it's a bit scary where I am, just had a gust of 76 mph is sounded really scary...

see this link for the live weather

http://www.sheffieldweather.co.uk/meso2/

Just waiting now for all the usual 'windy' jokes

Thats hurricane force!

council is no better even if its windy in morning they will still leave them at edge of road to be blown into the road lazy sods

Thats hurricane force!

They were saying on the news earlier that it's strong enough to be class as a hurricane although the Met Office aren't doing so for some technical reason.