Charnock Hall Primary School, 1954-61

I'm looking for old photos of the school and would be interested in what happened to my old contemporaries from that time. My name is Nigel Nash. Does anyone remember me?

---------- Post added 11-02-2014 at 21:48 ----------

The name Forum uses is wrong. I joined my wife's maiden name with mine and the site didn't recognise it.

I went to Charnock & lived on arnold avenue until i was 18.. I started in 1992 though :) Was a great school.

I'm looking for old photos of the school and would be interested in what happened to my old contemporaries from that time. My name is Nigel Nash. Does anyone remember me?

The name Forum uses is wrong. I joined my wife's maiden name with mine and the site didn't recognise it.

Hi nigel i may or may not remember you, i went charnock during that period, were you good at art ( for that age group ) or am i thinking of someone else

On 11/02/2014 at 21:45, Nigel Jones said:

Nigel.

If you are on facebook go to Gleadless townend and Charnock page where you will find lots of ex pupils and also photos.

I started there in 63, left in 66 to go elsewhere.

On 01/07/2020 at 21:10, mike-s said:

I started there in 63, left in 66 to go elsewhere.

My cousin Wendy Pigott also attended at the same time.

Hi I remember the name Nigel Nash, I went to Charnock Hall too, my name was Janet Higgins, I have a twin sister Linda, used to be friends with Christine Clarkson, whole I’m still in contact with. We left England in 1965 and came to Canada 🇨🇦 with my family. My husband and I visit Sheffield regularly, always a Yorkshire Lass at heart ❤️ 

Hi, Nigel.  I remember you.  Long time post so not certain if you are still active or not.

I live in Rotherham.  Sold the house on Kew Crescent in 2018 when mum died at the age of 90

John Timmins