Any Darts Teams Short of Players?

Any local darts teams short of players need an player/ringer. Skill wise, im about as inconsistent as the weather, but i think the competition could improve me!

hi

there is a league on tuesday nights called woodseat and central,there is a league monday called chapletown league,wednesdays is wards night and the horse & jockey from wakley lane in the s6 area is closest to you and on thursdays in the mag7 league they also play as do the bridge inn from high green,

paul buttery is captain of horse & jockey and paul beck captain of the bridge inn,if you need any help just let me know mate

Hi there..sorry to bother you again after so long..are any of the teams you mentioned still short of players? im wanting to start playing darts for a team in north sheff..any help would be appreciated..cheers

Yes I am the same, live in Bradfield and looking for a team

We should start a north sheffield individual league!! In the same pub every week! Let me know if ya like the idea? Any pubs with a dartboard ur way?

Edited by vladivostock

Sounds good to me, not sure of the level I am at yet, only been playing 6 months so be good to test myself.

Nearest pub to me with a board is the Horse and Jockey on Wadsley Lane

i too am a beginner..The horse and jockey is on the bus route for me!.if your up for it, i am!..If you know anyone else..or anyone else on SF likes the idea of playing in an weekly individual darts league in Hillsborough/North Sheffield please get in contact..I will have an ask around also!

I would be up for that and if no teams have vacancies we could set up a Sheffield Forum darts team ;')

it is the world championship for pub players held in sheffield this weekend at rileys at hunters bar, come along and watch or play and meet lots of others players that live in sheffield,it would be the best way to get into a darts team