Thank you

Hi everyone

Anyone recommend a good chiropractor in either

S11

S7

S1

S2

Thank you

try The Clinic , 919 Abbeydale Road tele 2501162 really know what they are doing

Hi folks, another bad back victim speaking. Could anyone recommend treatment in Sheffield 8 or may be S7 ?

Ulrich Sandstrom at Sheffield Chiropractic Clinic on Chesterfield Road. Tel: 0114 2745656

Brilliant man - just google his name and you'll find lots of information on his work.

Hi everyone

Anyone recommend a good chiropractor in either

S11

S7

S1

S2

Thank you

Try Libby at S1 Chiro in Bells Yard, just off Trippett Lane in the city centre. Excellent work. By the way, any Westfield users - try BHSF, I got a cheaper monthly rate from them and they also agreed to pay for my chiropractic sessions with Libby (well, 75% of the charge, which is better than nothing, which is what Westfield said they'd refund).

Need the help of a chiropractor to ease a lower back problem, can anybody recommend one around S13 area?

I can heartily recommend Lisa Halse, the osteopath who has kept my very unequal spine functioning for the last 20 years. Lisa works out of the Lodge House in Walkley and sometimes at the Stillpoint Practice.

I am thinking of booking an appointment with this lady for back pain.