Chiropractors and Osteopaths in Sheffield Recommendations

I have recently injured my shoulder. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced chiropractor or osteopath based in Sheffield? I know it won't be cheap.

Handsworth Chiropractic Centre sorted my back out, can recommend them

I can recommend Birley Chiropratic Clinic

They do fab massage!

Hillsborough clinic. Brilliant! Me and friends been going years.

I can heartily recommend Lisa Halse, the osteopath who has kept my very unequal spine functioning for the last 20 years. Lisa works out of the Lodge House in Walkley and sometimes at the Stillpoint Practice.

Sue Pawsey at Fulwood. Always worked for me. £38 for an initial assessment. She takes Westfield if you are on that. She's always managed to sort me out in 1-3 sessions max.

45 Slayleigh Ln, Sheffield S10 3RG

0114 230 3201

good luck

Why not try a physiotherapist? They're far more likely to be able to give you a sensible diagnosis rather than cobblers like "unequal spine". Your GP should be in a position to refer you.

Why not try a physiotherapist? They're far more likely to be able to give you a sensible diagnosis rather than cobblers like "unequal spine". Your GP should be in a position to refer you.

Total rubbish.

Osteopath can be excellent at what they do, i use one and they can see what my problems are and sort it out.

So you expect someone to wait 8 weeks for a referal to only end up doing some "excercises etc"

Not cobblers at all

Theres a lot of people who use homeopathy who swear by it too but that doesn't mean its any good.

If you're going to pay then pay a someone with a proper qualification.

Theres a lot of people who use homeopathy who swear by it too but that doesn't mean its any good.

If you're going to pay then pay a someone with a proper qualification.

All osteopaths and chiropractics have to fully qualified by law and they hold degrees, trained through relevant bodies

S1 Chiropractors just off Trippett Lane. Worked for me.