Scottish Referendum

(Couldn't see another topic, so: -)

Quick!

Everybody.

Get on the phone to everyone you know in Scotland.

And then when you've done that, ring up everyone else too!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/10624557/Sketch-Och-aye-the-No.html

Mr Cameron explained that the speech was aimed not at the Scots but at the rest of us, urging us to “get on the phone” to our Scottish friends and encourage them to stick with us.

Cameron is a coward, getting us lot to do his job. He should be up there convincing the Scotts himself if he wants them to stay British.

If they leave us the history books will show what a spineless no good useless buffoon he is.

(Couldn't see another topic, so: -)

Quick!

Everybody.

Get on the phone to everyone you know in Scotland.

And then when you've done that, ring up everyone else too!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/10624557/Sketch-Och-aye-the-No.html

I've just called ten of my Scottish mates and convinced them to vote for independence.

Hope that helps.

:roll::roll:Following that speech I'm doubling my efforts to stock up on whisky ,porridge and salmon !

Cameron is a coward, getting us lot to do his job. He should be up there convincing the Scotts himself if he wants them to stay British.

If they leave us the history books will show what a spineless no good useless buffoon he is.

he is not a coward, its not his job, that has fallen to Alistair Darling who being a Scott can comment with authority on the matter.

I hope they do vote in favour. they can pay their own students fees then.

Cameron should have kept his mouth shut like he's been advised to. Salmond is desperate to turn it into an England vs Scotland (rather than just Scots voting for independence or not) and this has just played into his hands.

he is not a coward, its not his job, that has fallen to Alistair Darling who being a Scott can comment with authority on the matter.

Not his job, he is the PM.

If he, being the highest person in public office, can't be bothered about keeping the Union together then we may as well all go our separate ways.

Not his job :hihi:

I can imagine Churchill telling the field marshal in WW2 'its nowt to do with me, I got some other bloke to take care of this lot' :hihi:

Does he want them to stay British or not ?

If he does he should pull his thumb out and get his hands dirty.

Better still, why don't he encourage us all to go north of the border and register as residents and therefore getting the right to vote in this referendum. That would annoy em, lots of English flood north and gatecrashing their party.

The Scots will not vote for independence, for some reason which I can never quite work out they simply don't have it in them to stand on their own feet.

The only thing that might swing them toward a yes vote would be some jumped up upper class English toff preaching at them as though they can't be left to sort it out themselves.

Cameron needs to keep out of it. There will be no need to redesign the flag.

The Scots will not vote for independence, for some reason which I can never quite work out they simply don't have it in them to stand on their own feet.

The only thing that might swing them toward a yes vote would be some jumped up upper class English toff preaching at them as though they can't be left to sort it out themselves.

Cameron needs to keep out of it. There will be no need to redesign the flag.

I agree. They'll sort it out one way or another.

Not his job, he is the PM.

If he, being the highest person in public office, can't be bothered about keeping the Union together then we may as well all go our separate ways.

Not his job :hihi:

I can imagine Churchill telling the field marshal in WW2 'its nowt to do with me, I got some other bloke to take care of this lot' :hihi:

Does he want them to stay British or not ?

If he does he should pull his thumb out and get his hands dirty.

In fairness, why would he ? With Scotland gone, that's about 50 less labour MPs.