Topics cut and/or closed

Are too many topics getting cut up too often by admins ( tried correct route no reply after weeks of waiting for reply )

and are they closing too many as well,

I have seen topics where replay's dont seem to make sense as certain posts have been cut with no reason and some have been closed.

And it seems to happening more and more, are they going power mad lately or is it just on certain subjects ( especially race/religeon )

And i wonder how long before this topic gets closed, as we not supposed to talk about them, we are supposed to message them ( have done 6 weeks ago and 4 weeks ago also on twitterbpage, still awaiting for a reply )

I made a thread about no bacon in subway on london road and it turned into a racist rant haha!

It is anoying that you cant say what you want on a forum that is supposed to be about Sheffield,

I know sometimes it gets out of hand, but why dont they just edit that post and say why they have, surely that would be better than just going gung ho on these topics.

The more its closed and cut the more it becomes a hidden topic to talk about which inturn then causes more problems,

it may be about Sheffield, but that certainly doesn't give anyone the right to override common decency or sense or use it as a platform to incite. under the banner of its about sheffield. covert racial instigators , homophobes, abusive weirdos. kept at bay as they should be. spotted and dealt with swiftly. nice 1 moderators.

do mods ever over rule other mods on certain topics or do they just toe the line afraid of upsetting other mods ?

it does seem to be one mod that closes the threads

I made a thread about no bacon in subway on london road and it turned into a racist rant haha!

I can't eat bacon anymore :mad:................It brings me out in rashes :D

If we're starting with pun that bad then Gamm-on

If you have comments about the moderating on this forum, please contact the help desk.

Closing....

If we're starting with pun that bad then Gamm-on

Need to comment quickly before the mods ketchup with us :D