WEST HAM to take legal action over Carroll red card

But we are fighting for our lives. If we were mid-table we would probably get on with it but we are fighting for our lives to retain our Premier League status and we owe it to our fans, we owe it to ourselves.

We are upset, we feel we have been badly treated.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I think I've heard that somewhere before...

... it looks to me like Karma has finally put his boot on the other foot!

I have no sympathy. Carroll had absolutely no physical reason to swing his arm around with the force he did other than to attempt to hit his opponent. Heat of the moment madness, and should be excused as such, but the ban is still justified.

Poor them, won't someone think of their fans, they won the world cup ya know! :lol:

Soft sending off but swing your arms you open yourself up to being sent off.

Not seen the incident to be honest. So can't comment on that aspect.

But Andy Carroll being a bit rough and potentially swinging out? Well it doesn't sound out of character.

I'm surprised at the tall of legal action though. Don't their club believe that football should be kept out of the courts?

I do like the part where he says he would take it on the chin if they were mid table. Not sure why that would make any difference, if you've been wronged, you've been wronged.

That all said, they won't go down. They have a good squad there.

Every pundit (and even Laudrup!) said it was "very harsh" ... being climbed all over & just brushing him off ... perhaps a caution?

Maybe the FA didn't want their "No.1 World Cup Ref" as being seen to make a mistake? :suspect:

But some of the comments on here ... :gag:

Not one has mentioned Cheato's reaction: brushed on the top of the head yet squealing and holding his face, rolling around ... a real tough Centre-half? Pfft!

That 'simulation' is as bad as diving to gain a penalty IMO ... so, ignoring the fact that it was a player of a club you clearly dislike, have a look at it from ALL sides of a footballing perspective eh?

... so, ignoring the fact that it was a player of a club you clearly dislike, have a look at it from ALL sides of a footballing perspective eh?

... and maybe even with a sense of humour? ;)

... and maybe even with a sense of humour? ;)

Yeah ... 'Siege mentality' I guess?

7 years on yet all I see is the bile ... :gag:

After being missing all season he's finally back & firing on all cylinders and he's vital ... good to see - great player and a total beast - unstoppable on his day ..... also for England in the Summer?

Yeah ... 'Siege mentality' I guess?

7 years on yet all I see is the bile ...

7 years on and all I see is hypocrisy.