Anyone out there who worked atOsborne Mushet Tools

The names ring bells. Can remember 2 girls on switch. 1 was called Beverley, so the other 1 could quite possibly be your mum Karen. It was such a long time ago that you tend to forget. Again, can remember your dad's name Ian. It's sad as Mushet is no longer there now!!

---------- Post added 13-05-2014 at 08:08 ----------

By the way HannahSpaner forgot to add that I hope you're mum and dad are keeping ok.

---------- Post added 14-05-2014 at 19:24 ----------

Hi, I am looking to contact people who worked at Osborn Mushet on Penistone Road from 1969. I used to work in the wages dept and have been talking to a couple of others who worked there who would be interested in having a get together. If you did, and would be interested please get in touch. mind you I dont know if we would recognise each other after all these years. It would be good though.:hihi::hihi:

Hi Doyle. Been racking my brains trying to remember you. Are you Liz or Hazel by any chance?

I worked there from 1974 to 2007, started as an apprentice in 74 I worked on flute grinders from 81 up to 2007.I can remember Liz who was in charge of the wages dept. Remember a few others but can't remember their names, there was one woman who's husband was in the Jade showgroup  which did the working mens clubs in the seventies. My name is Chris Stevens. 

I worked there from 74 to 2007,Chris Stevens. Forgot about this site, I remember Audrey and most of the other people mentioned. Anyone remember  Trevor Dickinson? Sadly he passed away just over a week ago. He was in the training centre with me.