Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

20 hours ago, The Joker said:

You really, really, really need to put all of that in  <spoiler> tags.

You've just away given the entire story . . . thanks for nothing.

Not a problem for me.

Each to his own.

I know wearysmith likes his Super hero stuff,

I just don't get it!

Batman was Adam West - KAPOW, & (Juli Newman) Catwoman was - well, soooooo slinky :blush:.

Other than Catwoman It was the Batmobile that got me.

Finding out some guy called George Barris had built it, and built other outrageous vehicles including the 'Munsters Koach', led me to all sorts of customising (yep I did have a 'My other cars a Batmobile' sticker in't back of my Mk111 Zephyrs).

Happy Daze.

So back on subject.

Adam resurrected (2008)  4/10

Jeff Goldblum (enough to put you off straightaway).

Super strange one this. Goldblum's character Adam is back in the loonie bin with other survivors of the holocaust.

Each patient has their own problem, as could well be expected.

Adan survived the death camp by being the commandants (Willem Dafoe) dog (?).

Told you - strange!

Bit of naughtiness between Adam and his nurse plus the interaction with the other patients lead to comic moments throughout.

The 4/10 probably makes it sound worse than it is.

Allow for the knowledge your going to be watching something strange, (and has Goldblum in it) and the thing isn't that bad (ish).

Enjoy 8).

Without Remorse

The main actor in the  film is Tom Clancy, I don’t know much about him or what other films he’s been in. The reason I watched it was because Jamie Bell was in the film, he is more of a support actor in most of the films I’ve watched him in.

If you enjoy films with elite Navy Seals,  international conspiracy  and lot of action you might enjoy this film.

It wasn’t bad but I was glad when it had finished.  

6/10

1 hour ago, Rockers rule said:

& (Juli Newman) Catwoman was - well, soooooo slinky :blush:.

Nobody's been able to do Catwoman right since Julie Newmar.  I think she's still purring...

8m7mBBd.jpg

47 minutes ago, wearysmith said:

Nobody's been able to do Catwoman right since Julie Newmar.  I think she's still purring...

8m7mBBd.jpg

See the source image

RIP Yvonne Craig,

Wish I looked as good in my Leathers :huh: :blush: :wow:

2 hours ago, Rockers rule said:

Not a problem for me.

Each to his own.

I know wearysmith likes his Super hero stuff,

I just don't get it!

Batman was Adam West - KAPOW, & (Juli Newman) Catwoman was - well, soooooo slinky :blush:.

Finding out some guy called George Barris had built it, and built other outrageous vehicles including the 'Munsters Koach', led me to all sorts of customising (yep I did have a 'My other cars a Batmobile' sticker in't back of my Mk111 Zephyrs).

Happy Daze.

So back on subject.

Adam resurrected (2008)  4/10

Jeff Goldblum (enough to put you off straightaway).

Super strange one this. Goldblum's character Adam is back in the loonie bin with other survivors of the holocaust.

Each patient has their own problem, as could well be expected.

Adan survived the death camp by being the commandants (Willem Dafoe) dog (?).

Told you - strange!

Bit of naughtiness between Adam and his nurse plus the interaction with the other patients lead to comic moments throughout.

The 4/10 probably makes it sound worse than it is.

Allow for the knowledge your going to be watching something strange, (and has Goldblum in it) and the thing isn't that bad (ish).

Enjoy 8).

Batman (Adam West) and Robin(Burt Ward) walks into a Coffee bar, Batman  says to Robin, try not to look too conspicuous.  :hihi:

3 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Batman (Adam West) and Robin(Burt Ward) walks into a Coffee bar, Batman  says to Robin, try not to look too conspicuous.  :hihi:

I remember that episode. The most memorable line in the whole series.

2 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

I remember that episode. The most memorable line in the whole series.

Or the other Memorable one  I remember was,   some days you just can't rid of a bomb.  :hihi:

10 hours ago, hauxwell said:

Without Remorse

The main actor in the  film is Tom Clancy, I don’t know much about him or what other films he’s been in. The reason I watched it was because Jamie Bell was in the film, he is more of a support actor in most of the films I’ve watched him in.

If you enjoy films with elite Navy Seals,  international conspiracy  and lot of action you might enjoy this film.

It wasn’t bad but I was glad when it had finished.  

6/10

The main actor is Michael B Jordan as John Kelly, Tom Clancy was the author of the book it's based on.

50 minutes ago, top4718 said:

The main actor is Michael B Jordan as John Kelly, Tom Clancy was the author of the book it's based on.

Yes you are right.  Thank you. 

Shuffle (2011).

Not sure if we're trying too hard to find the perfect 'groundhog day' film, but.

Shuffle ain't it!

The premise is different enough in that the hero of the story, after falling to sleep, wakes-up each-day, at a different age.

Daft enough ? it gets worse! his 'wakening's' arn't necessarily in chronological order!

There is, an interwoven sub story that does tie everything together eventually, but it  plays second fiddle to the producers desire to produce something 'art housie' 

Critical acclaim for the filming (most of the film is in some sort of sepia) begs the question, does filming in sepia actually make a film a hit?

I'll say no to the above, the film falls flat in so many ways.   4/10 tops.

The Thirteenth Tale  (2013)

I don't usually do Horror / mystery type films, but fully enjoyed this.

Venessa Redgrave, Olivia Colman star in this story of a story.

Nice twists throughout & excellent conclusion.

Venessa Redgrave plays an aging author who's own upbringing turns out to be even more intriguing than one of her novels.

Oliver Colman plays her, to be, biographer.

Can she wheedle out the truth and gain the author's trust?

Watch it you won't be disappointed.  8/10.

Keep safe 8)🎅.   

Edited by Rockers rule
-

43 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

Shuffle (2011).

Not sure if we're trying too hard to find the perfect 'groundhog day' film, but.

Shuffle ain't it!

The premise is different enough in that the hero of the story, after falling to sleep, wakes-up each-day, at a different age.

Daft enough ? it gets worse! his 'wakening's' arn't necessarily in chronological order!

There is, an interwoven sub story that does tie everything together eventually, but it  plays second fiddle to the producers desire to produce something 'art housie' 

Critical acclaim for the filming (most of the film is in some sort of sepia) begs the question, does filming in sepia actually make a film a hit?

I'll say no to the above, the film falls flat in so many ways.   4/10 tops.

The Thirteenth Tale  (2013)

I don't usually do Horror / mystery type films, but fully enjoyed this.

Venessa Redgrave, Olivia Colman star in this story of a story.

Nice twists throughout & excellent conclusion.

Venessa Redgrave plays an aging author who's own upbringing turns out to be even more intriguing than one of her novels.

Oliver Colman plays her, to be, biographer.

Can she wheedle out the truth and gain the author's trust?

Watch it you won't be disappointed.  8/10.

Keep safe 8)🎅.   

Have you got a cinema int garage Rocker?

Never known anybody watch so many films..,,

I watch about 1 film every 5 years...

God knows how you manage to fit Corrie in.   🎥

58 minutes ago, Padders said:

Have you got a cinema int garage Rocker?

Never known anybody watch so many films..,,

I watch about 1 film every 5 years...

God knows how you manage to fit Corrie in.   🎥

Neighbours probably think they live next to a drive-in as it is  🙃🤣:hihi: 

Avoiding actual Television is the secret & I hate putting lights on, (tight) so spend less time in't garage in't winter.

(other than that - garage / sheds 'n' garage extension are all full so can't get in them anyway 🥴).

My book reading takes a knock at this time of year (soon as they mess wi' clocks).

I'll be back to Corrie Christmas day / New year just for you,  be ready for the synopsis.

Keep safe 8).

See the source image