Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

43 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I’ve just  started to watch Superman and Lois on i Player, decided to give it a go because  I enjoyed the film, I’m on the third episode.  It’s not bad, it just seems strange that their two  sons are in it.  

I think its a good  idea to show a version of him and Lois several years on and how he deals with his position around family life,  i'm a bit confused with the baddies with special powers turning up every five minuets, but it's a new slant on previous series and films we have seen, personally I find this version quite interesting, the Americans never let us down with their acting ability,  all these actors are unknown but Hollywood standard.

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

I think its a good  idea to show a version of him and Lois several years on and how he deals with his position around family life,  i'm a bit confused with the baddies with special powers turning up every five minuets, but it's a new slant on previous series and films we have seen, personally I find this version quite interesting, the Americans never let us down with their acting ability,  all these actors are unknown but Hollywood standard.

I was I bit confused on episode 3 the last one I watched when someone with special powers turned up.  I was wondering if he was from the same planet as Superman?   Hopefully we might find out at the end of the series who they are.

7 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I was I bit confused on episode 3 the last one I watched when someone with special powers turned up.  I was wondering if he was from the same planet as Superman?   Hopefully we might find out at the end of the series who they are.

Apparently the redhead and the bloke who chucked Lois around in the apparment block are working for the English Billionair baddie, where they are from will probably emerge as the series goes on. The baddie in the armoured suit in the pilot episode is after Superman for destroying his planet or summat.  :huh:

On 05/12/2021 at 15:46, wearysmith said:

Needs to be seen on the Big Screen as Ridley Scott doesn't make small screen films.

Oh no, Ridley's not made  a decent film since Black Hawk Down nearly twenty years ago.

He absolutely ruined that Silence of the Lambs sequel by turning what should have been a psychological thriller / horror film into an action flick.

I'll give this a miss (which is a shame, 'cos I lurrve Ms Gagagagagaga)

41 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Apparently the redhead and the bloke who chucked Lois around in the apparment block are working for the English Billionair baddie, where they are from will probably emerge as the series goes on. The baddie in the armoured suit in the pilot episode is after Superman for destroying his planet or summat.  :huh:

I’ll go away and try and digest all of this information. Lol

16 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I’ll go away and try and digest all of this information. Lol

Lol, it is a bit confusing trying to  describe it, enjoy anyway. 

Hummingbird - 8/10

A homeless alcoholic former soldier with PTSD forms an unlikely friendship with the nun who runs a local soup kitchen and is torn between wanting to be the good man she thinks he can be and his need to take revenge against a man who murdered a friend of his.

Jason Statham's most underrated film. The synopsis sounds like a classic Statham punchy punchy kicky kicky movie but this is much more a drama than it is an action film and is surprisingly restrained.

Wrath of man.

Pet hate, your watching something, just getting into it - & - writing comes up -

ONE YEAR EARLIER  / 5 MONTHS EARLIER / 2 DAYS AGO.

'Wrath of man' took these interludes back and forth way too many times.

Blooper right at the start. Jason Stratham's character is asked which way the security van is turning when it comes out the yard.

Stratham plainly answers 'Left' when in fact the vehicle has turned Right :huh:.

The rest of the film is the Rat a Tat Tat of machine guns, betrayal, more Rat a Tat Tat, killings & more betrayal & a poor storyline.

Worth watching ?

6/10 at the very most.

Keep safe out there 8).

The Unforgivable.  Sandra Bullock  good film  10/10.

14 Peaks, in Netflix, documentary about a team of Nepalese climbers attempting to climb all 14 mountains over 8000m in 7 months.

Very watchable and interesting.

'It's a Wonderful Life' with James Stewart, circa 1947, and one of the best films ever made about what's important in life.

Banned in America when it first came out believe it or not. 

Brilliant film, still relevent today. Makes me cry every time I see it. especially at Christmas.

10/10

Edited by Anna B

17 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

The Unforgivable.  Sandra Bullock  good film  10/10.

I watched Unforgivable last night and it was very good.  
It’s a 10/10  for me to.