Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

The Guv'nor,remember reading the book years ago,type of documentary type film with his son. 6/10

Arrival 8/10 - very good, interesting, clever.

Jack Reacher 1/10 another 2 hrs I wont get back. If you've read the books don't bother!! Going to see Arrival next week as I should have done today got talked out of it.

Grimsby - 5.5/10 - Baron Cohen was better with the unsuspecting (allegedly) films like Borat and Bruno, this seems to be going all out for the gross stuff but is funny in places, better than his last fime The Dictator.

Fantastic Beasts - 8/10

Surprisingly entertaining for something originally based on rather lightweight source material. Some young kids may wet themselves at certain scenes though... :D

I'd go with 8/10, I don't like Harry Potter, but I enjoyed that.

The Naked Prey - 6/10 - A man goes on the run in Africa after the rest of his hunting party are killed by tribesmen, a good fast moving film but shows its age with the use of stock nature footage and a vehicle can be seen travelling in the background in one scene.

Hell or High Water- 9/10

A must watch movie- great performances from Jeff Bridges/Chris Pine - basically story revolves around 2 brothers (Pine and Ben Foster) who rob certain banks but for only a specific purpose- great ending.

Magnificent 7 - 6.5/10

Not a patch on the original but worth watching.

Don't Breath- 8/10

Good chiller and some jumpy moments with a good storyline.

I last saw ENTRAPMENT (1999) on VHS :)

9/10

Sully. Although very similar to "Flight" with Denzel Washington, very well told and didn't overdo the crash. 8/10

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - 5/10 - One of the most anticipated superhero films ever turns out to be an over complicated, grim, CGI relient mess. Whoever keeps sanctioning Zach Snyder to make these films after the flops that were Watchmen and Man of Steel needs a reality check.