Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Blair witch 2016 -6/10 decent found footage horror, nothing new in the genre

Hail Caesar! - 6/10

Not a bad film and has some good laughs but there's not really much of a plot. It seems to be more a collection of sketches than anything else.

Blood Father 7.5/10

Mel Gibson is still watchable and can still command the screen with his presence.

Good movie here worth watching.

Poker Night (also called The Joker)

Enjoyed this, its really different to most horror/thrillers with different stories all played out to create the main one.

Its quite violent at times, but with the odd bit of humour too.

8/10

Anthropoid 9/10 excellent war drama based

on true events about assassination of R. Heydrich

in Prague. Previously, this events were well portrayed

in Operation Daybreak 1975, this one is mirror image

of the book "Seven met at daybreak"

Love the cinema, Showroom, very nice retro style

Anthropoid 9/10 excellent war drama based

on true events about assassination of R. Heydrich

in Prague. Previously, this events were well portrayed

in Operation Daybreak 1975, this one is mirror image

of the book "Seven met at daybreak"

Love the cinema, Showroom, very nice retro style

A really good film. I would say 9/10 as well.

The film did not skirt over the moral dilemma central to the story, i.e. how can it be justified to kill a brutal tyrant if the result will inevitably be dreadful reprisals and the installation of another tyrant?

The assassins were undoubtedly very brave men, but their actions led to the deaths of around 5,000 Czechs and Slovaks in reprisals. The event did not hasten the end of the war, nor loosen the Nazi regime's grip on the country, so on balance I think that 'Anthropoid' was a tragic mistake.

The action sequences are very well done in the film, especially the shoot out in the church.

The Brothers Grimsby 6/10

Typical of his style, crass, funny in parts and completely OTT.

A really good film. I would say 9/10 as well.

The film did not skirt over the moral dilemma central to the story, i.e. how can it be justified to kill a brutal tyrant if the result will inevitably be dreadful reprisals and the installation of another tyrant?

The assassins were undoubtedly very brave men, but their actions led to the deaths of around 5,000 Czechs and Slovaks in reprisals. The event did not hasten the end of the war, nor loosen the Nazi regime's grip on the country, so on balance I think that 'Anthropoid' was a tragic mistake.

The action sequences are very well done in the film, especially the shoot out in the church.

I think I'd like to see this. I've seen the bullet holes in the church where the assassins were cornered by the SS, it made it all seem very recent and real. There is a debate going on in the Czech Republic about where the two assassins are buried; they are currently in unmarked graves and many people want them to be properly commemorated which I think is right. The Nazis have to take responsibility for their own actions, they shouldn't be blamed on others.

I think I'd like to see this. I've seen the bullet holes in the church where the assassins were cornered by the SS, it made it all seem very recent and real. There is a debate going on in the Czech Republic about where the two assassins are buried; they are currently in unmarked graves and many people want them to be properly commemorated which I think is right. The Nazis have to take responsibility for their own actions, they shouldn't be blamed on others.

I wanted to see it but its finished at Showroom this evening.

I wanted to see it but its finished at Showroom this evening.

It's still running at Cineworld next week but only at 10:30 and 13:20