Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Gemini Man .  Will Smith film where all the action seems to be 100 miles an hour ,  5/10 

'The Age of Stupid' with Pete Postlethwaite.  9/10

Highly recommended. Everyone should see it. In fact they should have their eyes pinned open clockwork orange style to make sure they don't miss a thing.

Harriet, 10/10,  True story about a great brave woman.

22 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Harriet, 10/10,  True story about a great brave woman.

I watched this film last night after reading your post about the film, and I thought it was very good.  What a brave woman Harriet was.  

Paranormal activity  8 : next of kin, 2021 -7/10 

Solid found footage horror, slightly different from  previous movies 

Edited by Guest

Went to see Last Night in Soho.  Top horror/fantasy, with great music, too.  Never realised the film's title was a song by Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch.

3 hours ago, hauxwell said:

I watched this film last night after reading your post about the film, and I thought it was very good.  What a brave woman Harriet was.  

I think we just got a gist of what she went through being a film but she obviously would have endured  more horrific experiences than what we saw Many generations  owe their lives and freedom to her. 

The Trip  7/10

Norwegian flick via Netflix , very enjoyable with humour thrown in along with blood splattering scenes.

Synopsis: A couple decide to take a break in the woods at their cabin, both harbouring thoughts to kill the other- but run into some unexpected guests. 

Finch - 7/10

One man and his dog... and robot.

Tom Hanks stars as a robotics experts who survives an extinction event that kills most life on Earth and has only his dog and the robot he built as his companions.

1 hour ago, Funky_Gibbon said:

Finch - 7/10

Tom Hanks stars as a robotics experts who survives an extinction event that kills most life on Earth and has only his dog and the robot he built as his companions.

I’ve just watched this film and I’ll give it the same score as you.  I thought Tom Hanks played a good part but I am a fan of his.  

The electrical world of Louis Wain.

Yet another from, love him or hate him Benedict Cumberbatch. 

Actually, the film is an excellent way to learn about the troubled life of the artist Louis Wain.

Us lucky ones will have had at least one book illustrated by either Louis Wain, or even better Lawson wood.

(If you did, don't look at how much original ones are worth now).

Even though we enjoyed it, 

I'm marking it down a little only because it won't appeal to most.

Slow going in places but the conclusion is worth the perseverance.  6+/10.

Enjoy 8)

4 hours ago, Funky_Gibbon said:

Finch - 7/10

2 hours ago, hauxwell said:

I’ve just watched this film and I’ll give it the same score as you.  I thought Tom Hanks played a good part but I am a fan of his.  

Same here 7/10

One man and his dog.. and a robot who looks like beaker out of the muppets :huh:

For something with only one person a dog & the fleeting glimpse of some young lass legs pulling a trolley the credits were unbelievably long :suspect:

Edited by Rockers rule
-