Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Chaos - 7/10

One of Jason Statham's first US films after Lock, Stock... and one that I've never seen before. Stath plays a disgraced cop, brought back from suspension and partnered with rookie Ryan Phillipe to deal with Wesley Snipe's bank robber.

Dark Water - 8.5/10

True story about the long legal case against a US chemical company that deliberately poisoned the planet with an cancer causing chemical for decades because it was profitable. Almost like a companion film to Spotlight as it has exactly the same feel.

14 hours ago, Funky_Gibbon said:

Dark Water - 8.5/10

True story about the long legal case against a US chemical company that deliberately poisoned the planet with an cancer causing chemical for decades because it was profitable. Almost like a companion film to Spotlight as it has exactly the same feel.

yep, me and our lass watched it - very thought provoking and a good film at the same time.

Just Mercy    7.5/10

Based on a true story about a black Harvard educated lawyer who sets out to examine injustices for black prisoners.

Michael B Jordan and Jamie Foxx give good performances playing the real life lawyer and prisoner.

On 01/03/2020 at 23:06, Mr Fisk said:

The Invisible Man

8/10

Wasn't sure what this film would deliver but it's a good movie, fair share of jumpy moments and you really do not know what's going to happen.

Same here. some nice twists, few flaws, but Hey-Ho ! in all a film worth watching.

The Platform    8/10

I really enjoyed this, its intelligent, brutal and thought provoking.

Its not perfect. Theres quite a few plot holes and the ending could be better, but I really liked it.

Beyond the Pines with Ryan Reynolds on iplayer: 8.5/10. 

A film in 3 parts about a bank robber, the young policeman who pursues him and their 2 sons 15 years later. It's absorbing with unexpected twists along the way.

2 - 2  MI55 

Judy and Punch                                                 4/10

The true story of the Kelly Gang.           4/10

both poor.

Edited by Rockers rule
didn't inc rating

The Gentlemen 8/10
Great cast anchored by McConaughey as the drug kingpin and Hugh Grant as a sleazy reporter

Vivarium.

Get your Tomatoes at the ready.
If you like WEIRD - to the extent of headache inducing WEIRD then this is the film for you.
Anyone else leave alone - don't do it, 

Only just over an hour and a half but seems muuuuch looooonger.

1/10  2 at the very most.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rocker self isolating in't Garage (nothing new there then)

'Sorry we missed you'

thought provoking film.

some wooden acting.

light comedy that probably doesn't really touch on how some of the unscrupulous delivery company's play with peoples lives.

Endings a little strange depending on how you think it should have ended  - watch it you decide.

I'll give it a 7/10     but worth watching.

Rocker self isolating in my Garage (now't new there then)