Rate The Last Film You've Seen With Marks Out Of Ten - Part Two

Fighting With My Family - 7/10

Was better than I thought it would be. Nice story. Decent laughs with the British humour. Little bit too much of the Rock's ego.

Bohemian Rhapsody... was panned by the critics but has taken more money at the box office this year than any other film. Excellent film, and music top class

Edited by pattricia

Cadillac Records (2008) 9/10. Only just seen this gem of a film. It is the story of the iconic Chess records which gave the World,  Muddy Waters, Chuck Berry, Howling Wolf and the fabulous Etta James. I never knew that the guy who started all this was a white polish immigrant called Leonard Chess (Adrien Brody) . However, this movie is about the music and the actors were all great doing their own singing. However the standout was Beyonce as Etta James, absolutely stunning acting wise and of course her singing was every bit as good if not better than Etta herself..

Edited by Ontarian1981

The Missing 43

Shocking true story about  disappearance of 43 students in Mexico in 2014  

Happy Death Day 2U - 0/10

Haven't seen a film this bad since Hereditary. If you are thinking about watching this, whether this week at the cinema, or next week on DVD for 50p from CEX, don't. Just don't.

Jurassic world - fallen kingdom. Tired looking sequel that we’ve all broadly sen before and not done very well. Minor twist but this franchise has had it day. 5/10

American Mary  7/10

A skint Medical Student finds a rather disturbing way of making easy money.
Its dark, gory, dramatic but most of all weird. I enjoyed it.

If you liked American Mary  you'll enjoy Excision, which is similar but a lot better, I think.

Edited by Mister M

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

If you liked American Mary  you'll enjoy Excision, which is similar but a lot better, I think.

Oooo thanks for that! Im currently watching May, on the back of another recommendation.

Just now, nikki-red said:

Oooo thanks for that! Im currently watching May, on the back of another recommendation.

That's a good film too!

May  8/10

What a great film. Its bloody and gruesome, but I also found it really sad too.
The actress playing May is fantastic, shes so socially awkward its almost more uncomfortable to watch that than some of the other stuff!

Great stuff :) 

Edited by nikki-red